Blackest Night discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Blackest Night (general discussion)

Lanterns01.jpg

:shock:

This is so going on my HDTV/PS3 background.

I like how Agent Orange seems to always be holding his power battery.

Blackest Night: Batman, Blackest Night: Superman, and Blackest Night: Titans - These three-issue comics will tell up-close stories beginning in August about how the characters in the DCU react to seeing their deceased friends and/or family members rising from the dead to become Black Lanterns. Another wave of tie-in minis will follow in November and will include Blackest Night: Wonder Woman. While writers for these comics have not been named, Berganza teased that they will include Tomasi, James Robinson, Greg Rucka and J.T. Krul.

Wonder Woman was on the guy's fake Blackest Night checklist... at least they've got good writers attached.

So I just read Blackest night # zero

Some interesting choices for Black Lanterns. They weren't kidding about the dead will rise part of this.

The end has a little segment on each color, and their respective weakness/power. But their is no explanation on the Black or indigo colors.

This should be interesting to say the least.

I loved it.

I'm been waiting for this for so long, it doesn't seem like it's actually here.

Sinestro's daughter was revealed in the latest GLC issue...

Soranik Natu

How did I not see that coming?

Getting this now. I'm geeked.

But now I can't remember if I read the Orange Lanterns story!

ok so I think im gonna get this series now in tpb. Where do I start? Does anyone know if there's some kind of checklist for this all?

ok so I think im gonna get this series now in tpb. Where do I start? Does anyone know if there's some kind of checklist for this all?

It's been posted like a thousand times in the Green Lantern thread.

TOG will tell you.

Latest posts

Back