Blackest Night discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Blackest Night (general discussion)

Firestorm!

blnfstr.jpg

Firestorm!

blnfstr.jpg

Oo now that's what I call awesome. And is that his fire coming out of his mouth? Sweet. I love this concept Johns has for a diseased Justice League facing off against the GLC and heroes of Earth. No doubt we'll some more great characters. I'm thinking at least we'll see Jade, Abin Sur, Blue Beetle, Max Lord, the Question and a bunch of other awesome characters. So pumped for this.

Oo now that's what I call awesome. And is that his fire coming out of his mouth? Sweet. I love this concept Johns has for a diseased Justice League facing off against the GLC and heroes of Earth. No doubt we'll some more great characters. I'm thinking at least we'll see Jade, Abin Sur, Blue Beetle, Max Lord, the Question and a bunch of other awesome characters. So pumped for this.

:shock: That what I'm hoping for.

I just hope that the status quo of having these insane, zombified characters is kept for a long time and they don't Marvel the whole thing and only use it to bring characters back.

Potential Blackest Night spoilers from Rich Johnston regarding a Black Lantern:
Jim Corrigan, The Spectre will become a Black Lantern.

Potential Blackest Night spoilers from Rich Johnston regarding a Black Lantern:
Jim Corrigan, The Spectre will become a Black Lantern.

If being a Black Lantern doesn't necessarily mean being evil, stuff like that could be so awesome. Same for Batman, Martian Manhunter, and anyone else.

I think it would just be Jim Corrigan, not with the Spectre aspect to him, considering the Spectre is a spirit of God, and currently in the Gotham Central guy.

Crispus Allen.

Sounds like a cereal product.

booberry.jpg

DC bought the rights to him in the late seventies. He briefly starred in Boo Berry and the Boo Brigade (14 issues) then dropped into Limbo until Rucka brought him back a decade and a half later, Post-Crisis, in a drastically different interpretation.

I'm just like the Comic Book Legends guy.

Last edited:

booberry.jpg

DC bought the rights to him in the late seventies. He briefly starred in Boo Berry and the Boo Brigade (14 issues) then dropped into Limbo until Rucka brought him back a decade and a half later, Post-Crisis, in a drastically different interpretation.

I'm just like the Comic Book Legends guy.

and that guy looks like a Dr. Katz character. I miss that show.

In Blackest Night sounds insane from the latest solicts.

-Sinestro and his corps raids the homeworld of The Star Sapphires but are confronted by a legion of Black Lanterns made up of dead Sinestro Corps members.

-The New Batman and Deadman fight Black Lanterns Flying Graysons

-Black Lantern Terra and Beast Boy!

-Black Lantern Alexander Luthor!

-Dead Green Lantern's will be Black Lanterns

(and did I see a Black Lantern Mongul on one of the covers? I hope it's the father and not the one currently)

:shock: So excited.

Latest posts

Back