Brandon Peterson named Ultimate Extinction artist at SDCC Ultimate Marvel Panel

Ultimate Houde said:
He doesn't? Oh

I never read the UFF figured he had bones at least.

I assumed they were his because they were stretched.
Reed's basicly a sac of jelly shaped like a person with a nucleus to process nutrients.

Pick up the Warren Ellis TPBs for Ultimate Fantastic Four. Great reads collected. :D

Wow a ton of news!

It's good to hear that there's an artist on Extinction that I've heard of and like... I can't wait to see more of his stuff. I can't help but see an octopus out of what has been given to us of Galactus... I see an eye shining it looks like and little tentacle legs. Also, I saw Captain America and Nick Fury... I couldn't tell if Cyclops was there or not, but I did see Fury.

Silver Sable looks cool...

Yeah, this is great! I can't wait for the Ultimate Universe stuff to really begin. We're just at the tip of the iceberg it now seems.

EDIT - I mistook Cyclops for Fury... Sorry. Also, I can see where whoever said it got Reed.

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Uh uh Ice, you might be wrong here! Look at Captain America's skeleton, he's wearing his "Ultimates 2" helmet so this must be happening after or during Ultimates 2.
Uh Uh Nur. It aint my fault if they did change their minds.

I'm just hoping they don't make the timeline worse. :roll:

After realizing there are three of those ship thingies and that they seem to have legs, I'm betting that Gah Lak Tus has a fleet of machines that he uses to conquer planets. I mean, really how could one being (even if he is incredibly powerful) destroy all opposition on a planet and do it in a timely fashion. He's probably a normal sized guy with a ton of apocyliptic war machines that he unleashes on planets.

moonmaster said:
After realizing there are three of those ship thingies and that they seem to have legs, I'm betting that Gah Lak Tus has a fleet of machines that he uses to conquer planets. I mean, really how could one being (even if he is incredibly powerful) destroy all opposition on a planet and do it in a timely fashion. He's probably a normal sized guy with a ton of apocyliptic war machines that he unleashes on planets.

Good call

icemastertron said:
If this follows Ultimates 2, then we better see some aftermath for the Ultimates in Vol. 3.

I don't doubt that will be the case, thats the main reason I'm positive it occurs after Ultimates 2 because there is not mention of the events. And considering this is probably the biggest thing to happen to the Ultimate Universe yet, I don't see that making much sense. Like I said, we'll know in December/January, whenever the mini starts to ship.

moonmaster said:
But if a being is all incredibly powerful, how can you doubt it? Its like asking how can Phoenix kill so many people if its just one powerful being.

DIrishB said:
Another good point! I'm really wondering whats up with the multiple Galactus-looking helmet things.

you know perhaps gah lac tus is not just the alien way of saying it.
perhaps there are 3 entities.

gah lac tus refers not to one, but to three beings.

ike manny, moe and jack. that would be an interesting twist and make the final battle much more difficult.

Wamu said:

ike manny, moe and jack. that would be an interesting twist and make the final battle much more difficult.
A very interesting point, but one im not to the liking of, Im afraid.

Wamu said:

I would've used a Three Stooges analogy personally, "like Larry, Moe, and Curly" (and the lesser known Stooge Shemp and the EVEN lesser known Joe), but thats just me.

By the way, who the hell is Manny, Moe, and Jack?

DIrishB said:
I would've used a Three Stooges analogy personally, "like Larry, Moe, and Curly" (and the lesser known Stooge Shemp and the EVEN lesser known Joe), but thats just me.

By the way, who the hell is Manny, Moe, and Jack?

Manny, Moe and Jack are the Pep Boys. they are the advertising icons for a chain of auto repair shops.

Wamu said:

I was just about to post this. There are three "helmets" in the pic. It's possible that there are only three.

I seriously doubt it though.

Latest posts

Back