Brandon Peterson named Ultimate Extinction artist at SDCC Ultimate Marvel Panel

Click on the link then. I looked at this the other day.

The Yahoo site I was hosting the pics on exceeded its bandwidth, so thats why they weren't working, but I uploaded them into a new Yahoo photo page so the links should work fine now.

For some reason though I couldn't get the pics to post within the thread, so just follow the link.

I can't see any of the pics. All but the photoclub ones don't seem to even exist, and the photoclub one, I sign into but takes me somewhere else.

To get the images to post, you can either upload them to imagshack and copy the

*Clicks red heels together*

I want character sketches to be shown at Wizard World Tour Chicago.

Bass said:
I can't see any of the pics. All but the photoclub ones don't seem to even exist, and the photoclub one, I sign into but takes me somewhere else.

To get the images to post, you can either upload them to imagshack and copy the tag, or you can right click on the properties of the image in the yahoo club, and copy and paste the location part of the properties into an [img] tag here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats what I've been doing, I assume it works for me only because I have the pics saved on my comp, I don't know what the problem is, I give up

icemastertron said:
*Clicks red heels together*

This, or at least, what to expect out of them. I don't think it's fair on Marvel's part to have us fans scratching our heads for as long as we have been. With all these delays, they should give us something to work with! :)

Latest posts

Back