Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

Re: Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

The fact that Gambit told Rogue to kiss him before he died, Sinister said "Death is just the next step in evolution", Gambit's body was taken by SHIELD, Rogue has retained Gambit's memories .... It's obviously gonna be explored.

TheManWithoutFear said:
The fact that Gambit told Rogue to kiss him before he died, Sinister said "Death is just the next step in evolution", Gambit's body was taken by SHIELD, Rogue has retained Gambit's memories .... It's obviously gonna be explored.

Wow... I think you should be hired by Marvel. I had never really thought about that.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Thanks but I have to decline. Vaughan's the guy who set it up like that for a reason. That's why I think people who believe Gambit's death was permanent, aren't paying attention.

If anyone thinks any death in comics is permanent, then they're really not paying attention.

Does anyone else think that Singer's run on UXM is going to be what he had in mind for X-Men 3?

I am sure this has already been said.

Bass said:
Does anyone else think that Singer's run on UXM is going to be what he had in mind for X-Men 3?

I am sure this has already been said.

It's possible. I read a artical on Singer, awhile ago. He said that he was going to do stuff that he could not put in the movie. Because of the PG-13 rating, and that even with CGI. It still would not be possible to do.

Super_Human said:
I dropped this title for the time being.

Not a bad move if you ask me.

This entire thread is full of me *****ing about Singer and how I'm expecting his run to suck, but if #66 is any indication of the quality of Kirkman's run, I would be looking forward to Singer more. :(

UltimateE said:
Not a bad move if you ask me.

This entire thread is full of me *****ing about Singer and how I'm expecting his run to suck, but if #66 is any indication of the quality of Kirkman's run, I would be looking forward to Singer more. :(

Plus Dillon is coming on after this arc,and when it comes to super-hero comics,he's not exactly my favorite artist.

Super_Human said:
Plus Dillon is coming on after this arc,and when it comes to super-hero comics,he's not exactly my favorite artist.

Ugh. Me either.

So it's been decided they're not going to join the world war Loki started then?

"The X-Men aren't going to be a problem, we dropped a house on them, so now they are disabled."

Boo! Hiss!

I guess I should've read a bit more of this thread before throwing my 2 cents in everyone's eyes, huh?

I just felt like protesting, Charles has a hard time getting around as it is, you know.

Korinthian said:
So it's been decided they're not going to join the world war Loki started then?

"The X-Men aren't going to be a problem, we dropped a house on them, so now they are disabled."

Boo! Hiss!

Dropped a house?What are you talking about?By the way,hello Korinth,this is Tony Starkz from CBR.:D

My god, you are everywhere!

I guess it was the FF that had their building dropped on their heads, X-men were just "restrained" by Loki's people.

Latest posts

Back