Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

HELLO?!? THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ALL ALONG! But someone should definetly do it. I will definetly have my name on it. And i'll put my friends name on it too!

Petitions wouldn't have worked anyway. The best bet would have been to email the Ultimate office like was suggested before.

Well, I think it would mean more if it was personalized by that particular person... Once I get home from my vacation in Jersey I will write a very, VERY long letter about the well-being of the title. :)

Thats cool. I hope people who dont read these posts, but know Singers gonna be involved with the book, find out that hes not even writing the stories.

Yeah, I guess its too late. Hey I already emailed the Ulimate Office about bringing back Vaughun after Singer leaves.

Cool... Let me know if you get a reply. I sure hope you had more to it than that because I don't think Marvel will listen to someone who is just against Singer. Be sure you have plenty of fact behind your reasoning.

Oh I didnt mention not liking SInger. I wrote about bringing Vaughun back and gave a lot or reasoning why. Doubt they reply me directly. They might put it in the letters column, but I dont know since all the letters I wrote they have not put up. I did make it quite lengthy though.

Um... considering Singer is no longer producing X-3, do we know that he'll still be pulling this crap with Marvel?

Um... considering Singer is no longer producing X-3, do we know that he'll still be pulling this crap with Marvel?

Heh - that's a great point. We've been going off on this whole thing and no one brought up the fact that Singer won't be on X3. So is he still on Ultimate X-Men? Would it be of any advantage to him now to tie the comic into the first 2 movies? I don't think so....hmmmm.....

I believe he might still have the contract option to come back for X-4 and beyond? I'm not sure. The crap on sites is confusing. But he won't be back for X-3! So huzzah!

Latest posts

Back