Buffy The Vampire Slayer

That's true. There was a Buffy movie, but this thread is more about the show.

yep. I didn't like the film

but yeah this is about tv show as Hellsbuttmonkey said in first post so I don't really have anything bad to say as I loved show from start to end.

I've been watching Buffy 6 this weekend. It's a much better season than people give it credit for.

The return from death was handled very well. To have her ripped from Heaven instead of Hell is brillant.

I also love the trio. They had an interesting dynamic to the show. Especially Warren.

And I finally seen the musical. ****in hell. Best episode ever.

And I remember how much I loved the asylum episode. And I love the overlapping plots of Willow's magic abuse, Xander and Anya, Spike and Buffy, Giles leaving. All very emotional. Especially when Xander leaves Anya at the altar.

I just left on "Seeing Red", the death of Tara. Very powerful.

I can't wait to watch the last 3 tomorrow. Season Six has the absolute best ending along with two.

I've been watching Buffy 6 this weekend. It's a much better season than people give it credit for.

The return from death was handled very well. To have her ripped from Heaven instead of Hell is brillant.

I also love the trio. They had an interesting dynamic to the show. Especially Warren.

And I finally seen the musical. ****in hell. Best episode ever.

And I remember how much I loved the asylum episode. And I love the overlapping plots of Willow's magic abuse, Xander and Anya, Spike and Buffy, Giles leaving. All very emotional. Especially when Xander leaves Anya at the altar.

I just left on "Seeing Red", the death of Tara. Very powerful.

I can't wait to watch the last 3 tomorrow. Season Six has the absolute best ending along with two.

I've always loved Season 6. It's 4 and 7 I don't care for as much (although Buffy was never bad it just got down to "meh" now and then).

the only BIG problem I have with season seven is Giles. He's completely out of character, especially when they throw out Buffy. Where did all of his fatherly instincts go??

I'm halfway thru Season 4 of Angel......and other than Wesley being completely hardcore bad-***---I'm bored.

And god does Connor suck. This season is obviously not the highlight of the show.

Angel Season 4 was one of my favourites... How far have you got? Has a certain former ally/villain by the name of
Faith
returned?

I loved the episodes that has
Angelus
in. But Jasmine sucked ***.

Angel Season 4 was one of my favourites... How far have you got? Has a certain former ally/villain by the name of
Faith
returned?

I loved the episodes that has
Angelus
in. But Jasmine sucked ***.

I'm waiting on disc 5 and 6. So far I've gotten as far
as Willow and Faith coming back to restore Angel's soul and Cordy has just revealed that she's pregnant.

But I gotta say---still very meh.

Last edited:
I used to watch Buffy avidly when I was ten, but then my mom heard Xander make a joke about the penis and I wasn't allowed watch it anymore.

I used to watch Buffy avidly when I was ten, but then my mom heard Xander make a joke about the penis and I wasn't allowed watch it anymore.

BWAHAHAHA!

But seriously...it's definitely a show you should get back into. Whedon did some damn amazing things with the show and characters.

I'm waiting on disc 5 and 6. So far I've gotten as far
as Willow and Faith coming back to restore Angel's soul and Cordy has just revealed that she's pregnant.

But I gotta say---still very meh.

The whole arc with
Angelus and Faith returning, and the episode with the battle between Angel and Angelus in Angel's head
was some of my favourite parts of Angel period, along with a great deal of Season 5. Although Season 2 had one of my favourite episodes, Dead End. Lindsey with an evil hand. Pure. Genius.

Nothing can defeat the penis!!

The whole arc with
Angelus and Faith returning, and the episode with the battle between Angel and Angelus in Angel's head
was some of my favourite parts of Angel period

Agreed. I love season 4 up till like you mentioned before Jasmine. She was like the worst season big bad ever.

Angel season 2 Is still my favourite. Dark Angel who is neither Angel nor Angelus , Darla , Drue (the hottest chick on buffy) , Then end episodes with Going to the hosts dimension. It was almost as good as Season 2 of Buffy but not quite

Nothing can defeat the penis!!

The very joke.

Believe me, I did try getting back into it as I got older, I just couldn't really find the time. I became a hardcore Trekkie when I was 15 so for about a year Star Trek was the only 'classic' show I watched. After that, well...I don't really watch TV anymore, other than 'Heroes' and the odd sitcom.

I think my favorite parts of the series have to be when Angel stops being broody and gets hip.

His 180-turn as Angelus has got to be some of the most entertaining stuff I've seen on TV. He's witty....he's cunning....he's more feral. It's just great.....and believable too.

Another good one is when his body was taken over by that old guy in the nursing home. His persona changed to a wannabe-hip cat/jackass that was brilliant.

I think my favorite parts of the series have to be when Angel stops being broody and gets hip.

His 180-turn as Angelus has got to be some of the most entertaining stuff I've seen on TV. He's witty....he's cunning....he's more feral. It's just great.....and believable too.

Another good one is when his body was taken over by that old guy in the nursing home. His persona changed to a wannabe-hip cat/jackass that was brilliant.

But they still do not beat Puppet Angel :lol:

Funnily enough, I've seen most of the Angelus episodes as well as that other episode, and yes, they're all great. I love the part in the nightclub where Old Guy/Angel is feeling up the girl.

Dirty old man!

But they still do not beat Puppet Angel :lol:

Puppet Angel is annoying and I hope to never see it again.

It was cool the first 2 times I saw it. Then I saw it another 10 times. Now I wanna throw The Captain thru the ****ing TV set whenever I see the rerun on TV.

Drue (the hottest chick on buffy)

I've met Dru....also met Cordy and Spike last weekend.

Jenny Mollen was the hottest character in both shows. She played Nina, the werewolf Angel has a thing with in season 5.

Or Faith. I love Faith. You gotta have Faith.

Last edited:
Or Faith. I love Faith. You gotta have Faith.
:lol:

Faiths hot , But I think it's more the character of dru , I have a thing for crazy goths. (also a thing women with that movie rouge hair style with the white fringe but dark hair)

:oops:

My last 5 girlfriends (and current one) = all goths

Latest posts

Back