Buffy The Vampire Slayer

:rockon:

While the seventh and sixth seasons had their really high points, it annoys me that the girl who would make snarky comments like that, who fulfilled a prophecy by dying and laughed in its face by coming back, and who had moments like at the end of season two ("Take away all your weapons, all your friends, and what's left?" "Me.") would give those long and boring speeches to a bunch of restless teenage girls.

It's one liners like you quoted there that really made Buffy (and also Angel).

One of my favourite actually comes from the final episode of Angel.

Hamilton: You can't beat me. My blood is filled with the Senior Partners ancient power. It flows through my viens...
Angel: Can you pick out the one thing there you probably shouldn't have said?
*Vamp face*

I just watched Chosen the other night and feel lost without my buffy, because Angel just isn't the same. and the Comic doesn't do the same thing the series did for me... But I'll manage... Somehow.

I just watched Chosen the other night and feel lost without my buffy, because Angel just isn't the same. and the Comic doesn't do the same thing the series did for me... But I'll manage... Somehow.

You just need to meet a nice boy to take your mind off of it for a while.

Chosen should've been a two hour episode. I think I might have cried a little when Buffy, Willow, Xander and Giles were standing in the circle talking.

How far you through Angel? Seasons 4 and 5 felt like a great fill in for Buffy for me...lol! I know how you feel though, I remember watching Chosen like 3-4 times just after The End.

I'm making my way though Season 5 now.

I never seen like any of this one too. I'm enjoying.

I read an article on IGN about the different Buffy characters and agree with them that Xander is the heart of the show.

I just finished season 5 and the ending still has the emotional impact that it had back then.

I personally loved Spike's transformation into a good guy.

Esp when they fight over who's the prophecy is about

Yeah that's my favourite episode "Destiny"

After all that fighting for the cup. "It's... Mountain Dew.":lol:

Godlike episode.

Nothing will beat the Caveman vs Astronaut arguement though...

:lol: :lol: That was good put not "puppet angel walking down corridor after been mauled by werewolf and carrying his stuffing in his little puppet hands" good :lol:

:lol: :lol: That was good put not "puppet angel walking down corridor after been mauled by werewolf and carrying his stuffing in his little puppet hands" good :lol:

Is there a Geppetto in the house?!

The puppet Angel vs Spike fight was awesome as well...
SPIKE: "You're a..."
ANGEL: "Spike...."
SPIKE: "You're a bloody puppet!!!"
*smash... crash...punch...etc*
SPIKE: "Look at the wee little puppet man!!!!!"
*Angel launches Spike in to elevator shift*
ANGEL: "Stupid....Limey....Bastard!!"
*Angel walks out again and sees many folks staring at him*
ANGEL:"Yes, I'm a puppet. Doesn't mean you don't all have jobs to do..."

I currently watching Season Three of Angel.

I do enjoy the Connor story now I'm getting it all instead of bits and pieces.

But he still is in baby form. The earthquake just happened.

I just bought Angel season 1 and have been switching back and forth with Buffy season 4 with my girlfriend. But I don't know if she'll be coming over anymore. . .

So after an extensive delay in shipping....Blockbuster finally sent me my Angel Season 3 DVDs this week. I finished them off in like 2-3 days and sent them back.

Now I'm into Season 2 of Deadwood......but after that I'm moving onto Angel Season 4.

I'd never seen past Season 2 when it was on TV. So I'm playing catch up now.

After watching Boreanez this season....I am so glad I picked him to play Jack Hawksmoor in my Authority Dreamcasting. Good stuff.....

Latest posts

Back