Captain America Returns with Alex Ross.

The more I look at it the more pissed I get. It looks like a dog ate red, white, and blue crayons then threw them up and someone took a picture of it.

I kind of want to kick Alex Ross in the nads right now.

The more I look at it the more pissed I get. It looks like a dog ate red, white, and blue crayons then threw them up and someone took a picture of it.

but ... but ... look how shiny

I know, who would thought he would make such a crappy picture?

Seriously?

capspider.jpg

The whole downward arrow thing may work for Spider-man, but not Cap

I know, who would thought he would make such a crappy picture?
Not I. It's just... awful. There's no way around it.

It looks like crap and why the **** would Captain America be shiny? Why would anyone who might face gunfire choose to be shiny? What's the point of all that black if your going to draw attention to yourself like that?
Its an asp.....or as you civilians call it "baton".
I call it the whackin' stick.

Not I. It's just... awful. There's no way around it.

It looks like crap and why the **** would Captain America be shiny? Why would anyone who might face gunfire choose to be shiny? What's the point of all that black if your going to draw attention to yourself like that?

Black isn't even all that great as camouflage--dark blue or green are better. Plus, the black contrasts with the shininess, making him even more obvious and giving him a distinctive silhouette that stands out. I can only assume that the shininess is meant to trick people into aiming for his heavily armored chest.

I call it the whackin' stick.

It's a knife. The article calls it a knife.

Black isn't even all that great as camouflage--dark blue or green are better. Plus, the black contrasts with the shininess, making him even more obvious and giving him a distinctive silhouette that stands out. I can only assume that the shininess is meant to trick people into aiming for his heavily armored chest.
Isn't that the same excuse they gave for Punisher's skull?
It's a knife. The article calls it a knife.
Why you hatin' on mah whakin' stick?

Im pretty sure this guy is bucky

1582new_storyimage2051045_full.jpg

The gun the knife and the star on his shoulder are the giveaways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back