Captain America Returns with Alex Ross.

I did like that it was Sharon.

How many times have we seen a villain use an ally against the hero and fail. Way too many.

Also hows that for a big "**** you" to people who say "women never have an important role in comics" you can now say "but they do , a woman killed captain ****ing america!":lol:

Also hows that for a big "**** you" to people who say "women never have an important role in comics" you can now say "but they do , a woman killed captain ****ing america!":lol:

And it was his girlfriend that did it! The villain used the girlfriend to kill the hero instead of kill the girlfriend to piss-off the hero!

Never thought of that as a big "**** you" to those people...I don't think it is, but it's funny to say so.

And it was his girlfriend that did it! The villain used the girlfriend to kill the hero instead of kill the girlfriend to piss-off the hero!

Never thought of that as a big "**** you" to those people...I don't think it is, but it's funny to say so.

Yeah it's not really a big "**** you" but like you said I thought it was funny to say it was :lol: and yeah! The girlfriend killed him. Maybe next Spider-man will get killed by M.J :lol:

Post of the Day.

**** yes! :rockon:

Don't over-analyze things and you might see the answer.

But... I'm not. I'm just trying to get the chronology of the cause and effect of the events in Cap's title and CIVIL WAR.

Red Skull had already infiltrated SHIELD and brainwashed Carter, so it was only a matter of time before his plan came into action. Civil War happened, Captain America got captured, so he struck then. It was going to happen sooner or later, it's just Marvel decided to cash in the Civil War publicity.

Plus logically with what happened in Civil war we knew some bad guy was going to take advantage of it , they had to.

Yeah - that's what I thought. I dunno - I find it a bit sucky that Red Skull kinda goal-hanged and had Cap killed. I don't understand, in continuity, how this could not have happened before, which is probably why it feels like, to me, an editorial decision killed Cap, and not an assassin's bullet.

Hello, I am posting from two months in the future.

Who's MJ?

Why, she's the eponymous character of the best-selling comic book series SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE.

*also from the future*

Liars! everyone know that Proj is the only person from the future!

infact he's already read the next post after this

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has said how much this reeks of 90s Marvel, because it totally does.
The very fist thing I thought when I saw the picture.

The pointless gun, the gaudy, shiny costume. So 90s.
I totally agree. I don't see the big fuss about the gun and knife. Sure, Cap doesn't need them to kick your ***, but they seem practical. Plus, a gun and knife might lend to more swashbuckling which could be cool.

I don't think the costume is particularly good, but then, I think Hitch's Ultimate Captain America costume is the best one. Much like his Ultimate Thor design, I think they're absolutely perfect.
See, a gun and a knife would make sense for Ultimate Cap because his whole costume is practical.

This new cap is Mr. BlindYouWithMyShinyFabulousness and then he suddenly has a gun and a knife. It's the practical mixed irrationally with the totally unpractical.
That's not true. Villains win just as often as heroes.

The people who always lose out are the girlfriends.

07-hvv.jpg
Ha. Stupid women.

Proj's time travel-ness is how he is both an old man and a microscopic embryo hiding in your retina.

Latest posts

Back