Captain America Returns with Alex Ross.

I thought it was well done.

It should that the villains are not always the fools they are portrayed. Cap turned himself in and they took advantage of the situation.

I thought it was a great way to go with him dying undignified in chains, instead of the Hero dying to save someone or everthing. Not every hero dies like a hero. And it worked better because it was THE hero.

I don't know if I'm explaining this right.

Last edited:
Meh.

I think people over analyze things too much sometimes.

It should that the villains are not always the fools they are portrayed. Cap turned himself in and they took advantage of the situation.

I thought it was a great way to go with him dying undignified in chains, instead of the Hero dying to save someone or everthing. Not every hero dies like a hero. And it worked better because it was THEE hero.

You did.

And it's perfectly told.

Last edited:

I thought it was a great way to go with him dying undignified in chains, instead of the Hero dying to save someone or everthing. Not every hero dies like a hero. And it worked better because it was THEE hero.

Agreed , Like I said I love how it happened

It a cool idea for a death, but for the official cannon, Death of Captain America it doesn't fit with me

I'm surprised no one has said how much this reeks of 90s Marvel, because it totally does.

I find it funny that they get Alex Ross, a guy famous for his Silver Age nostalgia, to redesign a classic hero FOR THE MODERN AGE. I like Ross, but Hitch already redesigned the costume/uniform for the Ultimates. That's modern age. Use a variation of that.

I do like the costume though. Not sure on the shininess, but overall, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Just as long as Frank Castle isn't wearing it.

I find it funny that they get Alex Ross, a guy famous for his Silver Age nostalgia, to redesign a classic hero FOR THE MODERN AGE. I like Ross, but Hitch already redesigned the costume/uniform for the Ultimates. That's modern age. Use a variation of that.

I do like the costume though. Not sure on the shininess, but overall, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Just as long as Frank Castle isn't wearing it.
Agreed with everything.

I'm surprised no one has said how much this reeks of 90s Marvel, because it totally does.
:? Okay.

Last edited:

90's marvel wasn't too bad. Sure they ****ed up a lot stuff e.g clone saga started strong ended where no one really a tiny rats arse more but it also gave us some good stuff.

It was better than nowdays anyway. Still not as good as golden , silver or Bronze ages though
-

Latest posts

Back