Civil War: X-Men Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Big O, Big O, whoa O Big O *plays guitar*

So anyone care to summaries?

Last edited:
Emma gets hauled back to the Xavier Mansion by a sentinel. The X-Men get found by a sentinel and have to run for it. They get away and head for a base in the desert the military used for stockpiling during the coldwar. At the base, Caliban finds a room that has Containment written on the door. The tentacle mutant guy, from the 198 mini, explains General Lazer that his power can control anyone he touches. The X-Men find the 198. Lazer uses Scott's DNA to determine the 198's location, too. Bishop shows up and tells Scott to stand down. Lazer makes Cyclops attack Bishop with all his power. It ends with Bishop being overloaded by Scott's power.

I'm liking this tie-in. Even though it's not going to be that important, it picks up where the 198 left off, which I like.

4/5

Last edited:
Good issue. Lazer is finally caught as Cooper and Reynes give an idgf attitude. Dee acts like everything is a game.

The entire 198 cast make this comic very enjoyable. Lorelei, Outlaw, Toad, Caliban, all well done.

And Shatterstar not giving a damn and stabbing Micromax was great characterization.

The ending isn't the best story ever but the fact that half of the remaining mutants might die makes it pretty ****in' cool.

4/5

I say do it. A tragedy like that would make it very interesting and no one would expect it. I suspect the bomb will go off and one of them will have the powers to save them or if Mercator somehow appeared...

Oh God.. please let it happen.

Is he Mr. M? Yeah I think just we would expect it. Call it! JK I doubt they would kill Toad off, or would they?

Can't wait for the revalation.
I don't believe that all the mutants in the place will be killed, maybe one will sacrifice themself, but I dont think it'll happen.

Loved the cover and I'm now enjoying the story thanks to this issue.

4/5

I hate the fact that every mutant in the WORLD are in the US.
I can't understand Jonny Dee at all. Hine really nailed Shatterstar i think. He's comment was awesome.
And I think Bishop is having second thoughts about his side in the war.

4/5

Last edited:
I can't understand Jonny Dee at all. Hine really nailed Shatterstar i think. He's comment was awesome.

4/5
I don't think Bishop is having second thoughts at all. I think Bishop is pretty level headed and knows that there are bigger priorities right now. Besides his entire mission was to bring back the 198 not fight the X-Men.

4/5

Magneto is in Genosha and some xmen are in space. Booyah.

Actually magneto has dissapeared from genosha (read NA #20).

And where will he pop up next?

Last edited:
This title is falling apart so fast. How any issues are there to this? 4?

I really didn't care too much for this issue.

Actually magneto has dissapeared from genosha (read NA #20).

And where will he pop up next?

Actually I have and it doesn't anything about him disappearing from the island. Only disappearing. It's a big island. It's got caves.

P.S. He will pop up on the pages of Excalibur true believers. Will Juggernaut accept Magneto's invite? Could he possibly become a villain again. I wonder if Magneto has any new powers now actually?

Actually I have and it doesn't anything about him disappearing from the island. Only disappearing. It's a big island. It's got caves.

P.S. He will pop up on the pages of Excalibur true believers. Will Juggernaut accept Magneto's invite? Could he possibly become a villain again. I wonder if Magneto has any new powers now actually?
Why would he want to stay? Genosha is a hell whole that he was basically exiled to. Now that he's back he's going to want to start some ****. He might have regrouped briefly in a cave or something, but he'd have left in short order.

The battle still rages to get the door open. Micromax is down but it turns out he's a shapeshifter and not a mutant who can alter height. Angel's blood will help him recover.

Cooper tries to force Lazer into freeing the 198 but he won't. She uses physical force and he agrees. But before he can do anything Johnny Dee snaps his neck from afar.

Cyclops strikes a deal with Bishop and Cyclops uses his full potential to power up Bishop to try to blow the door off.

Warbird and Iron Man come to help and along with the Sentinels all parties succeed. The 198 are free and begin to evacuate.

But Cyclops can't shut it off and is in trouble. Leech runs over and shuts it down.

Everyone escapes before the bomb goes off.

Bishop is asked by Cooper to join O*N*E*. He says he'll think about it.

Johnny Dee sits in his cell...

3.5/5

Latest posts

Back