Cloverfield (Spoilers!)

Re: JJ Abrams' "Cloverfield"

1-18-08.com has added two new photos (well one, but I dont recall anyone posting anything about the second) There's a whole analysis on it here. Basically it seems there are two woman walking away in smoke, and two police officers, one runing the other shooting at whatever. I don't think there is anything hidden in the picture like people thought with the first one, they just appear to be screen shots from the actual movie. Taken at moments where people cant tell what exactly is going on.

If it's ANYTHING that has already been established (Voltron, Godzilla, and even to some degree the Lovecraftian stuff) I will be sort of disappointed. The hype with this movie is bringing major attention to something that people may already be familiar to... It'd be a cop out if it were something like that. It would be cool to see all these things, but not with this movie. JJ better have something up his sleeve.

Ladies and gentleman, I present you the (Very blurry) poster of Cloverfield now titled. . .Monstrous.

Last edited:

"Monstrous". I like the title of it. "Cloverfield" got me into it... But "Monstrous" makes me feel a little better about what the movie'll be about. At least it's not called "Voltron", "Godzilla", or anything like THAT.

The poster has been officially released, though without the title.

Also the website added a new picture that shows a military soldier

Notice there's something moving in the water towards the city from the Statue of Liberty... Woah...

Cloverfield is not titled 'Monstrous,' and the title is not lurking around waiting to be discovered. So sorry for getting you all excited.

Cloverfield is not titled 'Monstrous,' and the title is not lurking around waiting to be discovered. So sorry for getting you all excited.

What's your source? Ours is a leaked photo of the exact same poster released today with the word "Monstrous". It is either the title or one that they consider using

What's your source? Ours is a leaked photo of the exact same poster released today with the word "Monstrous". It is either the title or one that they consider using

JJ Abrams at San Diego.

big picture of poster

Just a thought maybe a bad thought but if this is not Godzilla is there any chance this could be the Ghostbusters 3 movie announced a while ago?

Statue of Liberty helped them in 2 now its been destroyed by the big threat , Something moving in water like a big monster - maybe Staypuft , That shot of the city in danger looks very ghostbusters-y from the builders to lighting to danger look.

Might be grasping at straws but could it be?

Latest posts

Back