Comic Book Clothing

moonmaster said:
crystalized_ss_black.jpg

Dude, it's made of crystal man, and to answer your question, I do not know I never ordered from them

McCheese said:
So did I. I don't know if they sell that one anywhere else, but it's great.

Everyone go to Wal-Mart!
Isn't it?! Hulk looks like such a badass and I just love vintage looks. I think it's better than any ultimates cover.

Hibiki said:
Isn't it?! Hulk looks like such a badass and I just love vintage looks. I think it's better than any ultimates cover.
It is badass and I dig vintage too. But personally I'd take an Ultimates 2 #5 t-shirt over it any day of the week.

I got my Batman shirts today.

Sweeet.

i don't have any. but i was planning on making the shirt that Madrox wears all the time. and now that teh idea has been presented, i'm DEF. making a reverse flash shirt.

Hmm.

I want a Promethea shirt, but no one seems to make Promethea shirts.

I've decided that I may use one of those custom tshirt sites (with the Promethea #12 cover, the one from my avatar), but all the sites I've found have just slow or really crappy.

Does anyone know of any good sites for making your own shirts?

I'd have to look. The one website that I used to use when I was making my own t-shirts went outta business.

My best seller was a shirt that read:

I :heart: Sluts

Sadly though---most sites make you buy in bulk instead of just making a few.

Last edited:
My best friend made me a Black Mary shirt. we had to opt out the full hand option, kinda hard to write or draw when your fingers are covered with latex.

Latest posts

Back