Comic Book Clothing

I'm thinking about picking up a t-shirt with this cover on it.

silver-surfer-in-thy-name-200708-2.jpg

I've got The Reverse-Flash, Black Adam, Batman (animated series logo), Superboy, Sinestro Corps, and a few more slipping my mind.

But yeah.

I've got The Reverse-Flash, Black Adam, Batman (animated series logo), Superboy, Sinestro Corps, and a few more slipping my mind.

But yeah.

I think this might be why you can't seem to get any chicks.

I want one of those "Magneto was right" t-shirts.

Yeah, that must be it.

I just get the simple logos, not the trashy big image covering the full shirt things I wouldn't wear out of the house. (I'm sorry if you guys like them, but I really dislike them).

Last edited:
People always ask what the symbol on my Green Lantern shirt means.

Some guy at the used video store said I had a cool Flash shirt.

I'm not embarrassed wearing comic shirts until someone says something.

Yeah, that must be it.

I just get the simple logos, not the trashy big image covering the full shirt things I wouldn't wear out of the house. (I'm sorry if you guys like them, but I really dislike them).

I completely agree, I love the symbol only t-shirt, they look better and it doesn't make you (at least feel like) an automatic dork by wearing it

I got this t-shirt a week or two ago: (You might remember me having it as my avatar for a while)

BM-1417-AT~Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Dark-Joker-Posters.jpg

Yeah, that must be it.

I completely agree, I love the symbol only t-shirt, they look better and it doesn't make you (at least feel like) an automatic dork by wearing it
Pffft. You guys call yourselves fans. You make me sick!

But really, I like image over symbol. Plus, the Doom shirt I wore before I had people go, "Dude, that's awesome!" and actually meant it.

I dont like wearing black so alot the official comic shirts are out of the question. Last year I had the Jamie Madrox longsleeve made (the green one with the light green logo). I like shirts like that. It's just a subtle reference to comics and you'd only recognise it if you're familiar with the character. For the rest of the world it's just a shirt.

I'd like one with the Thundercats logo on it for nostalgia, but I've only seen those in black (with the Logo in red) so I'd have to get one custom made again.

No offence guys, but what is it with comicbook fans (or pretty much every non-mainstream fanbase) and wearing black?! It's like they want their horrible pale complexions to stand out. Black is for people who think they are being alternative by dressing like everyone else and gay french fashiondesigners (the bad ones).

Also, since im ranting about fashion; I realy hate shirts with bandnames on them. There is enough advertising in the world already. Dont turn yourself into a walking billboard. You want to support a starting band? Buy their CD. Want to support them more? Buy their CD and give it to a friend. It's a band. They know about music. Chances are they know jack **** about fashion. /rant

Totally agreed. I have 3 comic book shirts, none of which I wear. one is the Captain America shield front and center, another is the Fantastic Four logo front and center, and the other is the Punisher skull front and center.

No offence guys, but what is it with comicbook fans (or pretty much every non-mainstream fanbase) and wearing black?!
Most shirts come in black. So if people really want them, that's up to them.

Black is for people who think they are being alternative by dressing like everyone else and gay french fashiondesigners (the bad ones).
:sure:

This thread is full of racists!

Latest posts

Back