Comic Book Clothing

You are balder than me already.

And I have 0 gray hairs. None.

Well, I would have hair and no grey hairs if I used a combination of Rogaine and Hair Color Just for Men like you do.

An inside source of mine told me you do this.

Last edited:

Focus on the first syllable of each word in the context of our discussion.

Vortex has the best burgers in town, but the wait staff is kind of *****y. I think they've got a picture of Junkman's Daughter up there too, which is just the slickest, largest novelty and smoke shop, overflowing with all kinds of ****. You can see part of the sign for Criminal Records, which is attached to JD and sells comics, and a couple doors down is Savage Pizza, which has a comic book decor and wicked good pizza. The whole stretch of town is basically just a strip a couple blocks long.

It really does sound awesome. I'm serious, I want to visit.

L5P is a pretty banging spot for art and music, but when I'm done with it, it's gonna be a writer's Mecca. It'll be the 21st century equivalent of San Francisco in the 50's. Promise.

How are you going to import that many Asian-American people to Atlanta?

And yet you have no response to the "bigger penis" comment. Hmm...

Women don't lie...oh, wait.

DIrishB said:
It really does sound awesome. I'm serious, I want to visit.

and I'll be happy to show you around.

DIrishB said:
How are you going to import that many Asian-American people to Atlanta?

Bulgarians are our surrogate Asians. But I was thinking

Ice said:
The look like you need 3D glasses, but still looks cool.

Ah, 3D glasses.... The only thing more fashionable than superhero t-shirts.

Buying my Doktor Sleepless hoodie on Friday, most likely. (XXL! Not exactly proud of my size, but it's a decent fit.) I'll eventually post a shot of myself wearing it.

Last edited:
Link, please?

nov073359h.jpg

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/nov073359.html

Ordered it from the Previews catalog via my LCS.

The aircon in my office feels like it's subzero. Otherwise, i'd never get to wear it, with the regular climate here.

It's just a little disappointing that it's so, ah, branded... What with the giant "Doktor Sleepless" plastered right on the front of the hoody. Given that it's Doktor Sleepless, I would have expected something a little more cryptic and subversive.

It's just a little disappointing that it's so, ah, branded... What with the giant "Doktor Sleepless" plastered right on the front of the hoody. Given that it's Doktor Sleepless, I would have expected something a little more cryptic and subversive.
Oh, yeah, I definitely get what you mean. Like the Grinders logo? Or the "Pirate Utopia" sign, yes?

Also...

Sweet unauthorized Y the Last Man bootleg tshirt:
http://www.zazzle.com/y_the_last_man_1_shirt-235323967884742990

(The side doesn't allow remote linking.)

I think BKV and Guera would approve.

It's simple and understated, but there's no mistaking the design, if you're a fan of the series.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, I definitely get what you mean. Like the Grinders logo? Or the "Pirate Utopia" sign, yes?

Also...

Sweet unauthorized Y the Last Man bootleg tshirt:
http://www.zazzle.com/y_the_last_man_1_shirt-235323967884742990

(The side doesn't allow remote linking.)

I think BKV and Guera would approve.

It's simple and understated, but there's no mistaking the design, if you're a fan of the series.

Yeah. That's pretty slick. The best merchandise distinctly matches the style of the product without feeling like advertising....

But I'll probably still pick up that Sleepless hoodie anyway, just because I need a new one.

You are balder than me already.

And I have 0 gray hairs. None.
You also don't have nearly as much neck fat.
Buying my Doktor Sleepless hoodie on Friday, most likely. (XXL! Not exactly proud of my size, but it's a decent fit.) I'll eventually post a shot of myself wearing it.
I bought this one ages ago, I think after only the first issue had been released:

jul073323h.jpg

It's nice but everyone's first reaction is to point out the fact that it looks like there are three 6s in the gears, and then call me a Satanist. I honestly didn't notice until they pointed it out.

I was originally going to buy the "SCIENCE BASTARD" shirt, but I knew I'd never get away with wearing it at my high school.

And I usually wear XXL as well, so I guess I can join in your shame.

Last edited:
Wasn't there like a "geek merchandise" site advertised on G4 or something? Maybe it was on Fuse....

EDIT: It's Jinx.

I'm about to buy a "What would NPH do?" t-shirt from HotTopic.com. The one with NPH on the unicorn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back