Comic Book Clothing

Back in middle school, I used to have one of those shirts that changed color when you touched it. I can't remember what they were called, but they were all the rage for about 15 minutes back in the early 90's.

Actually, it might've been when I was in elementary school. I can barely remember that far back.

Wait...I think they were called Hyper Color shirts or something like that. Unfortunately, they stopped changing color after about a dozen washes.

**** yeah, I had Hypercolors. Everyone and their mother had Hypercolors. I think that was around the same time slap bracelets were so pimp. It was rocking for, like, a week, when I was in third or fourth grade.

DIrishB said:
Where you live sounds like a Utopia. Maybe I should move there. It beats all the snow-birds and rednecks I'm surrounded by now. :roll:

It's pretty raging. I don't like Atlanta in general, but it's a great part of town. Everyone smokes. The guys at the tattoo parlor next to the police precinct will hang out by the front door and smoke j's, and the cops never say anything. There's a little too many tight-jeaned neo-punk kids and hipsters for my taste, but it's still pretty much heaven.

Iceshadow said:
Well at least you're not as old as E.

McCheese said:
****. No one is that old.

I hear E gave birth to John McCain. C-section.

Last edited:
**** yeah, I had Hypercolors. Everyone and their mother had Hypercolors. I think that was around the same time slap bracelets were so pimp. It was rocking for, like, a week, when I was in third or fourth grade.

Slap Bracelets! My friend once almost bled to death after cutting his wrist on the metal piece on the inside. Ahhh...good times, good times.

It's pretty raging. I don't like Atlanta in general, but it's a great part of town. Everyone smokes. The guys at the tattoo parlor next to the police precinct will hang out by the front door and smoke j's, and the cops never say anything. There's a little too many tight-jeaned neo-punk kids and hipsters for my taste, but it's still pretty much heaven.

I've actually taken a break from the smoking thing for a little while mainly because its been awhile since I've cleared my head. But it isn't permanent, and I'm pretty much sold on your town. Is it actually Atlanta or a suburb, town close by?

Seriously, though, that really does sound like a place I belong.

Slap Bracelets! My friend once almost bled to death after cutting his wrist on the metal piece on the inside. Ahhh...good times, good times.

Hah hah! Death....

DIrishB said:
I've actually taken a break from the smoking thing for a little while mainly because its been awhile since I've cleared my head. But it isn't permanent, and I'm pretty much sold on your town. Is it actually Atlanta or a suburb, town close by?

Seriously, though, that really does sound like a place I belong.

right in the heart of Atlanta. It's squeezed between Midtown and Downtown, and just a little ways from Emory's campus.

And yeah, I can empathize with the stop smoking thing. I usually like to take a month or two out of the year to purge my body of all the substances.

right in the heart of Atlanta. It's squeezed between Midtown and Downtown, and just a little ways from Emory's campus.

I'm planning a trip.

And yeah, I can empathize with the stop smoking thing. I usually like to take a month or two out of the year to purge my body of all the substances.

It'll end soon. I've noticed I'm becoming an increasingly short-tempered *******. I'm due.

Last edited:
I'll bring Herbert Buddha.

?

DIrishB said:
The Vortex restuarant looks cool. I've always wanted to eat out of a skull.

Vortex has the best burgers in town, but the wait staff is kind of *****y. I think they've got a picture of Junkman's Daughter up there too, which is just the slickest, largest novelty and smoke shop, overflowing with all kinds of ****. You can see part of the sign for Criminal Records, which is attached to JD and sells comics, and a couple doors down is Savage Pizza, which has a comic book decor and wicked good pizza. The whole stretch of town is basically just a strip a couple blocks long.

L5P is a pretty banging spot for art and music, but when I'm done with it, it's gonna be a writer's Mecca. It'll be the 21st century equivalent of San Francisco in the 50's. Promise.

Last edited:
The new previews book has some white t-shirts. There's a Thor one, I think Captain America as well, and something else I can't remember what it is now.

The look like you need 3D glasses, but still looks cool.

Latest posts

Back