Crossover

Pretty interesting concept. Kinda sad to see no X-men or any FF characters.

icemastertron said:
What were YOU reading?! :shock:

The FF were in the chapter.... :?
FF as in Final Fantasy. I thought the abbreivation for Fantastic Four was F4.... :p

Last edited:
Irish_4204 said:
FF as in Final Fantasy. I thought the abbreivation for Fantastic Four was F4.... :p
oHHHHHHHHH! :lol:

Dammit, I fell for that, after I do the same thing myself. :mrgreen:

*Bangs Self on brick wall* :arrgh:

Why would E read your story? He doesn't read fanfic... :?

I thought I was missing out but I see you only have one chapter up so that's good news for me. I was never a huge fan of crossover mythos. It does kind of turn me off. But the stories good and the information was extremely helpful. I'll be back.

Chapter2-FantasticAlchemy-Part2.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist - In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform those objects into other objects. These people are known as alchemists. However, this manipulation process does not come without cost, as the basic alchemy rules stated that something with equivalent cost is needed to perform the manipulation.

A famous alchemist named Edward Elric, lost his little brother Alphonse in an accident to bring back to life their dead mom. Edward manages to contain his brother's soul in a large piece of armor suit. Edward also loses his arm and leg in the process. However, merging the soul and body of the dearly departed comes with great cost, so the two brothers must embark on a journey to find a mysterious power amplifier which can reduce the cost to manipulate objects greatly. The Philosopher's Stone.

Edward joins becomes a State Alchemist to help search for the Philosopher's Stone. But there's a lot of corruption in the State that Ed doesn't know about. Plus a man named Scar that has revenge on the State has come looking for all State Alchemists to feel the hand of God.

Fantastic Four - As his experimental rocket was quickly losing government interest (and financial backing); Reed Richards launched its first test flight into space in 1961. His co-pilot Ben Grimm and passengers, Sue and Johnny Storm joined Reed for this unannounced space flight. Due to a surge in cosmic rays, unusual solar flare activity and an abnormally high neutrino count, the four human guinea pigs were transformed in powerful entities. They dubbed themselves Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing -- collectively the Fantastic Four -- and vowed to use their powers for the good of all mankind.

Mr. Fantastic - Can stretch any part of his body great distances
The Invisible Woman - Can create force fields and become Invisible
The Human Torch - Can generate flame to cover entire body and can fly
The Thing - A giant rock guy that has super-strength

Chapter Two - Fantastic Alchemy - Part 2

"What do you think is going on?" asked Al.

"I don't know but we're almost there," answered Ed as they head towards the battle going on.

"Get down here!" yelled Mustang.

"Sorry, but I think I'll pass," said Johnny who was still circling Mustang.

"Damn," thought Mustang to himself. He looked around and saw that besides Hawkeye, Hughes was also unconscious due to a giant fist to the head. Then he looked over at Armstrong who was still fighting that rock thing and looked like he was losing.

"Do you think all those flames belong to Mustang?" asked Ed as he still running.

"I think we should stay hidden before we rush into anything we don't know anything about," warned Al.

"I agree."

Then the two brothers arrived on the scene. "What are those things?" asked Al. "Do you think those are results of human alchemy?"

"Only the Philosopher's Stone could give someone that much power," said Ed. "We need to talk to them before the State takes them."

"Sue bring up your force field." ordered Reed. "Johnny create a wall of flame so we can escape."

Sue did what she was told and brought up a force field around them. Armstrong started pounding on it but couldn't get though. Then Johnny created the wall of flame that allowed them to escape unnoticed.

"Let's follow them," said Ed. Then the two of them ran after them. But they didn't know that they were also being followed.

"Brother what were those things?" asked a man to himself. He was a dark skinned man who had red eyes and short white hair. He wore sunglasses to hid his eyes. He also had an white x-shaped scar on his forehead. He wore faded yellow clothes that were all torn. "I understand. They must be destroyed."

"Wait, I'm not going to hurt you!" yelled Ed after the four of them.

"Who are you?" asked Reed.

"I'm Edward Elric and this is my little brother Al," answered Ed. "I am a state alchemist."

"So you're with those other guys?" asked Sue.

"Not exactly," answered Ed.

"How can someone so young and puny be working for the state?" asked Ben.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN ANT SO SMALL YOU CAN SMASH WITH YOUR THUMB!" screamed Ed who was being held back by Al. This got a chuckle out of the four of them.

"But anyway, it's not safe here come with us," said Ed.

"What do you think Reed," asked Johnny. "Can we trust them?"

"I don't see what choice we have", answered Reed. "Let's go."

The six them left secretly to an empty cabin on the outskirts of town. The place looked like it hadn't been used in years. There's dust and cobwebs all over the place.

"I want to know how you guys do what you can do?" asked Ed.

"Well believe it or not, we're not from this world," explained Reed. "We are from another universe entirely." Then he proceeded to tell him all about their world, how they got there powers and the strange storm.

"That was that same storm earlier," said Al. "I knew I sensed something weird about it."

"But now I have a question for you." said Reed. "In our world alchemy obivous has a different meaning here does it does there. Could you explain?

"Well an alchemist is a person that can perform alchemy." explained Ed. "You see alchemy is the science of changing one object into another. You have one object and though alchemy it can become something else. Here I'll show you." Ed then walked over to an empty table, clapped his hands together, and touched the table. A flash of light came out of his hands and the table changed into a mini statue of himself.

"My brother can do alchemy without a circle. I do not have that advantage," added Al. He drew a circle with all sorts of patterns in it on the ground in chalk. He touched and it growed blue. A staute of the himself appeared out of the ground.

"Interesting," said Reed. "Let me give it a try."

Reed took the chalk and drew the circle that Al drew. He touched it glowed and made a statue of The Thing this time.

"That is impressive, you never done alchemy before?" asked Al. Reed shook his head no.

"Well there is one thing you have to remember that in order to achieve something you must first have something of equal or more value to give first," said Ed. "That is the first law of Alchemy."

"Then how does that guy we fought earlier create flames out of nothing?" asked Sue.

"He doesn't, his gloves has circles drawn on it that allow him to create a spark when we snaps his fingers and ignites the air around him." said Ed.

Johnny kept staring at Al. "Is something wrong?" asked Al.

"How can you be the younger brother when you're so much bigger?" asked Johnny. "And why do you wear that suit of armor?" Al just looked away instead of answering.

"Reed we need to find a way home," said Sue.

Then one of the walls started to glow red and exploded. A man stood there.

"Your time has come Fullmetal," said the stranger.

"Scar," said Ed in a hateful voice. Then Scar rushed at Ed but Ben jumped in the way and was pushed back by some weird red lighting from his right arm.

"Ben!" screamed Sue as she ran to his side. He was unconscious and his chest was cracked.

"What kind of monsters are you?" said Scar as he's looking at his hand. "That attack should have killed you."

"Not this time Scar!" yelled Ed who clapped his hands together creating one of his hands into a blade.

"Your arm is metal," said Reed.

"That's for another time," said Ed. Ed then starting to rush at Scar who easily dodged his attacks and went in for the attack when fireballs came hurling in his direction. "Back off weirdo," snapped Johnny. "Or I'll fry you one. Then Scar touched the side of the cabin and sent red lighting bolts through it and then the ceiling collapsed on Johnny.

"You are all creatures against God." said Scar. "May your soul be forgiven."

"Sue force field!" yelled Reed. Sue then put up a force field around them.

"Interesting," said Scar who was looking at the force field. Then he touched it, sending the red bolts though it. This caused it to shatter. "Aagh!" screamed Sue in pain.

"We must help them brother." said Al.

Scar then charged Reed. But Reed flexed his body and moved. Then Scar touched the ground causing it to explode and throw Reed of balance. Then Scar rushed him but was hit in the back of the head by a stick.

"Back off from my family," said Sue who appeared visible.

Then Scar turned and attacked her but she got her force field but the force still knocked her backwards. Then Ed snuck up beside Scar and kicked him right in the head with his auto-mail leg.

"Stupid boy," said Scar. "May you rest in pieces." Then Scar grabbed Ed and threw him down.

"Noooooooo!" yelled Al, who was trying to help Johnny out of the rubble.

"It's clobberin' time!"

Scar turned around to see the Thing standing there, who grabbed Scar and threw him. Then rushed and knocked him clean out.

"Is everybody alright?" asked Reed.

"We need to get you guys out of here before the state arrives." said Ed who was being helped up by Sue.

They all ran off towards the hills.

-----

A female was streching in a dojo in the middle of Tokyo. She got up when she sensed something off. She picked up her sais and went outside. There was strange clouds overhead. A quick bolt of lighting struck her and she vanished.

Last edited:
Cool story. Could've used more description with Scar and stuff.

Well I finally read these TGO (I dont usually read fanfics). They pretty cool. Especially interesting as i had never heard of Fullmetal Alchemist before and found it quite cool.

ultimatedjf said:
Awesome. This chapter was better than the first, IMO. But how does Reed not know what an alchemist is?

That's one critique I had when editing.

And damn you Nurhachi! I asked you a while back to read my arc on SS and you still haven't!

thee great one said:
I know but I can't think of another way to explain what they do? Any suggestions?

Sure, Ed mentions he's an Alchemist, Reed says "Well, alchemy? On our world it means blah blah blah, but what do you mean?"

Ed; "Oh, here it means blah blah blah."

Crossover said:
"But now I have a question for you." said Reed. "It's obvious that alchemy doesn't mean the same here than it does here. I was wondering if you could explain?"

Changed. Is that better?

Not bad. Still errors here and there, but that's ok. You're doing a good job for just starting out writing fanfics. As you go along, you'll learn how to grasp things more smoothly together. Now, Im not saying I perfected that, but it'll get easier.

So let's see what you have in stored next.

Chapter3-NinjasInNewYork.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - are a group of four anthropomorphic turtles, who, as one might infer from the name, are also teenagers, mutants and ninja. The Turtles, each named after one of their master's favorite Renaissance artists, were Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michaelangelo. The turtles were trained by a mutated rat, Master Splinter.

Elektra - an assassin and ninja. Former lover of the blind superhero Daredevil. Was killed in battle with Daredevil's arch-enemy Bullseye. Resurrected by a evil ninja group called the Hand. They raised her to fight on their side, but she escaped.

Chapter Three - Ninjas in New York

It was a rainy day in good old New York City. On one of the rooftops ran four beings, jumping, flipping, screaming, and doing other things. To an onlooker that didn't understand these creatures, they would think that they were wild and uncontrollable. They would be mostly right. These are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Cowabunga," screams one of the turtles that's wearing orange colored pads and headband.

"Mikey, Did you just say Cowabunga?". Asked the turtle with the purple bands.

"I did and what of it?", said the orange band turtle as he stuck his tongue out at him.

"That saying went out in the 80's", answered the one with the red bands.

"Quiet you three," said the one with the blue bands.

"What is it Leo?", asked the purple one.

These four turtles are running in the rain for some fun and exercise. The blue is the leader and named Leonardo. He carries twin swords he uses as weapons. The orange one goes by the name of Michenglo. The goof ball of the group. Uses nunchakus as weapons. The purple one is Donatello. The inventor and scientist. Master of the bo staff. And last but not least is the red one, Raphael. The rebel. The user of two sais.

"I sense something weird," answered Leo.

"Now I sense it too," wondered Ralph.

The four of them stood around wondering what was about going to happen. The it happened. The rainstorm stopped suddenly. The boom the weirdest storm appeared out of nowhere and shook what seemed to be the entire city.

"What is the shell is happening?", screamed Don.

Then just as soon as it began it ended.

"What was that about?" , wondered Mikey.

"I think we should warn Master Splinter about this" said Leo.

"No I saw something come out of that storm a few rooftops over" countered Ralph. "I think we should check it out."

"I don't think that's a good idea Ralph," said Leo.

"You never do. We could handle ourselves. If we always run to Master with a problem, we'll never grow"

"I agree with him, Leo" added Mikey. "Besides I won the Battle Nexus. I can handle anything."

The Donatello turned and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ow!"

"Okay let's check it out," said Leo. "But stay on your guard."

Then the four of them started jumping rooftops very quickly. What they found was a woman laying on the ground. She was wearing a small red outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination. She had long black hair, the body of a swimsuit model and was very beautiful. She had two swords on her back and sais on her side.

"Who is she?", asked Mikey.

"I don't know, she appears to be a ninja and hurt," said Leo.

"We should take her back to the Lair to help her," stated Don.

"I'm not so sure about this," warned Ralph.

"We can't leave a fellow ninja behind" argued Leo. "Besides, you said so yourself. We can take care of ourselves."

Then they picked up the mysterious woman and carried her into the sewers and to their hidden home.

"Umm, where am I?" wondered the woman as she opened her eyes.

She looked around and she was laying on a sofa covered in a blanket. The room was covered with posters of comic superheros and junk. She wondered if it belonged to some 14-year-old boy.

"Where are my weapons?", she thought when she noticed they were gone.

She got up and walked out of the room. She walked into a round shaped room. It had big TV section, what looked like a training center, and a lab of some kind. She wondered if she's been captured.

"She's awake," yelled Mikey.

"What in the devils are you creatures?" asked the woman as she sees four human looking turtles coming toward her. "Where am I?"

"You're safe," answered Leo

"Where are my weapons?" she demanded. "I have a job to do and I won't let you get in the way."

She charged Leo and kicked him right in the jaw. And the swung a kick at Mikey but he back flipped out of the way and pulled out his nunchakus. Then Don and Ralph pulled out their weapons. Ralph was the first to attack but she easily dodged left and grabbed his arm and squeezed causing him to drop one of his sais. She grabbed it. Then was attack by Mikey who swung his nunchakus at her. She caught one with her sai and flipped him into a wall. Then Don knocked the sai out of her hand and when for the attack. She ducked and gave him a clop to the neck. Don grabbed his neck in pain and then received an elbow to the back of the head. Leo was then back up and attacked.

"No one does that to my brothers," he yelled as he's swinging his swords at her.

"I need a weapon," she thought.

Then she noticed a sword laying over against the wall. She jumped for it and started blocking his attacks. He attacked from the side. She blocked it with her sword and then kicked the other out of his hand. He gave her an elbow to the gut and then kicked her back and knocked her down, but she was back up in no time. She rushed Leo but he moved and went for a strike. She ran up a wall and flipped over him causing Leo to get his sword stuck in a wall. She then whacked him on the back of the head with the end of her sword. Then she ran toward the door and into the sewers.

"The sewers?", she wondered to herself. "I wonder if this are those Morlocks that Logan told me about?"

She didn't get far when a figure blocked her path.

"That's as far as you go miss."

"I always thought there were giant alligators in the sewer's, not rats" she said.

"Oh don't worry there are. My name is Splinter and I can't let you know any farther."

"Name's Elektra. The pleasure is mine."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back