Dancanread and so can you!

And now for something completely different... the demise of geek television! SHAZAM?

Last edited:
And now, my thoughts on the onslaught of 3D in Hollywood!

Ejafjallajokull!

I pretty much agree. In fact when I saw Avatar, the 3D was more of a hindrance. It took my eyes a while to adjust and basically ignore it. At first I considered not watching it with the glasses though the real image is worse. Really it made no difference how I saw the film. As you said it made be a world of difference in Imax. But having seen it at it's "best" with Avatar and at its "worst" with Clash of the titans on a standard screen I literally saw no difference in the quality of 3D. It's a fun little enhancement but more of an annoying gimmick. It'd rather enjoy the movie without a cheap plastic glasses on my face.

I will see a movie filmed in 3D in 3D.

I will not see a movie filmed in 2D and converted to 3D in 3D.

Another big deal piece this time - My exclusive interview with The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi! He's also playing Commander Zhao in The Last Airbender, hence the geek interest.

YIP YIP!!

I agree completely about the Zelda franchise.

Right? Hopefully they're still keeping some secrets about it. But you'd think E3 would be the place to whet appetites if there were some other big changes to the series.

I'll still be getting it, of course.

I agree completely about the Zelda franchise.

Same here. I think it could be a cool idea to take the Zelda engine and have another team take the gameplay into a whole new direction and story, not even related to Zelda. I'm very curious what they could do then.

Latest posts

Back