Anyone have any idea what that little thing was? Like continuity wise, have we seen it before.

Well, I have, but I doubt something lie it showing up in Green arrow counts.

I thought Milla explicitly told Ben Urich that they held the marriage ceremony in Matt's office? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that they are clearly getting married in a chapel.

ourchair said:
I thought Milla explicitly told Ben Urich that they held the marriage ceremony in Matt's office? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that they are clearly getting married in a chapel.
Maybe she lied.

I was talking Daredevil with the shop owner today and he's pretty down on it. H's going on abut how nothing happens in it. I guess he jsut can't appriciate the amazing character study we've gotten in this book.

And damn, I just ripped on bendis in the last post I made, now I'm complementing him. I suck.

Baxter said:
And damn, I just ripped on bendis in the last post I made, now I'm complementing him. I suck.
Bendis has frequently suggested that he is schizophrenic. Perhaps Daredevil Bendis is not the same as Avengers Whoreing Bendis.

Ourchair said:
Your are correct sir. That's a big boo boo
Baxter said:
I was talking Daredevil with the shop owner today and he's pretty down on it. H's going on abut how nothing happens in it. I guess he jsut can't appriciate the amazing character study we've gotten in this book.
Just tell him he sucks and walk away. That's what I do.

Ourchair said:
Bendis has frequently suggested that he is schizophrenic. Perhaps Daredevil Bendis is not the same as Avengers Whoreing Bendis.
Agreed

Baxter said:
I dun wanna lose my discount.

I have been concidering sleeping with his wife though.
I was just about to make a smart aleck remark but then realized that my sex joke jurisdiction only includes comic creators and their wives, not retailers.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Don't you love how these Daredevil discussions just become a threeway between MWoF, Baxter, and Ourchair.
I do. We're such a hott threesome, I swear. You could say we're a bunch of "horny devils', I mean 'horny for the Devil'. Okay, I'll shut my mouth.

Yeah, it's issue 74. Compound confirmed this for me, as he usually picks up my comics for me. I would've started discussing 74 (as well as UFF 19) since it takes off from the compelling cliffhanger from the previous issue but I haven't met up with him to pick them up.

Daredevil #74 Discussion (Spoilers)

This was probably the least exciting issue of the arc. Not that it was bad but it turned out to be another bridge issue to the conclusion.

The marriage:
wasn't even focused on all that much and I could care less about Milla and Matt. I really hope she doesn't come back.

The demon:
Just keeps poppin' up and I'm really anxious as to where this is heading.

The Jackass: There's a lot more to that man in the group who keeps pushin' buttons and knows a lot about Matt's history and even mentioned Stick... I'm intrigued. He even knew.

Man with the Hat: Of course everyone knew who this was. How it was delivered was great. The jackass looks at him and says, "isn't that right Matty?". The man lifts up his head revealing him to be Murdock who then says "And you are?" ... end of issue.

Not the best but this arc is very strong and I'm looking forward to "Though Shall Not Kill"

Latest posts

Back