DC Nation

It's a possible Green Lantern spoiler for "In Blackest Night".

Now was that so hard?
Gee gollickers! I didn't make up the spoiler! I don't know where this is from since I barely read DC! But you're right! I guess I should know everything!!! :roll:

Last edited:
Nah, I find
Abin Sur
more likely.

Still, I'm hoping that they go this route when choosing members for the Black Lanterns. Can you imagine Superman fighting Jor-El, or Batman fighting the Waynes?

Last edited:
Still, I'm hoping that they go this route when choosing members for the Black Lanterns. Can you imagine Superman fighting Jor-El, or Batman fighting the Waynes?

I hope the focus will be on Lanterns vs. Lanterns rather than Lanterns vs. Random DC Heroes. I kind of like the idea of the Black Lantern Corps being essentially nihilistic, and composed of various characters who've been killed off in the history of the DCU.

CBR has a two part interview up with James Robinson:

Part One: Justice League
Part Two: Superman

He's also doing some new Justice Society origin project, which he calls his masterpiece. Another interesting thing, Johns and him plan to make Supergirl a major character, and she'll be the third part of the triangle that is Superman and Action Comics.

So it was revealed in Robin that the new Spoiler is indeed...

Stephanie returned. She revealed that her death was faked by Leslie to get away from all the violence. Batman always suspected, that is why there is no memorial.

DC Comics explained in one page by MightyGodKing:

dcexplained.jpg

Latest posts

Back