Digital comics

ComiXology has All-Star Batman & Robin, The Dark Knight Returns, and The Dark Knight Strikes Back all at $0.99 an issue.

Marvel keeps trotting out crappy X-Men crap for their sales. Blech.

DC delivers on $0.99 sales yet again - V For Vendetta is on sale for $0.99/issue today and tomorrow.

I got them all and am already on #6. I don't think I've read this since before the movie came out! It's even better than I remember.

DC delivers on $0.99 sales yet again - V For Vendetta is on sale for $0.99/issue today and tomorrow.

I got them all and am already on #6. I don't think I've read this since before the movie came out! It's even better than I remember.

Its still my favorite Alan moore work.

Its still my favorite Alan moore work.

I really like it, but I think there are a lot of things that needlessly complicate it. One reason I actually prefer the movie to the comic is how much simpler it all is while still telling what is pretty much a similar story, at least in quality.

Is Comixology storing issues out of order for anyone else? It's only happening for Daredevil and Hawkeye for me, but it's super irritating. And as far as I can tell there's no way to rearrange the order they're in.

Is Comixology storing issues out of order for anyone else? It's only happening for Daredevil and Hawkeye for me, but it's super irritating. And as far as I can tell there's no way to rearrange the order they're in.

When that happens you should contact them and let them know. I don't have any of those titles but I've had that happen with other titles and they've fixed it quickly every single time. Just let them know exactly what is happening.

Half-off Valiant sale today, as well as 99 cent Hulk issues and 99 cent Blackest Night issues (the whole crossover). Disappointing.

Half-off Valiant sale today, as well as 99 cent Hulk issues and 99 cent Blackest Night issues (the whole crossover). Disappointing.

I almost picked up Quantum and Woody off the Valiant sale. I decided not rt o because i'll be spending enough soon.

Does anyone here do the Marvel Unlimited thing? Is it worth it? How new and how far back to the books go? I just got an iPad and I'm reading a lot more digital releases and I have a little bit of extra cash these days, so I could afford the plan.

Does anyone here do the Marvel Unlimited thing? Is it worth it? How new and how far back to the books go? I just got an iPad and I'm reading a lot more digital releases and I have a little bit of extra cash these days, so I could afford the plan.

Is this available now? I thought it was coming soon.

There are a couple of decent sales up right now. Marvel has a ton of stuff discounted...some of Hickman's Fantastic Four, a bunch of Spider-Man, and the entirety of Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, which I picked up.

There is also a Superman 101 sale back up. Includes Birthright, All-Star, Red Son, and a lot of others.

Is this available now? I thought it was coming soon.

There are a couple of decent sales up right now. Marvel has a ton of stuff discounted...some of Hickman's Fantastic Four, a bunch of Spider-Man, and the entirety of Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, which I picked up.

There is also a Superman 101 sale back up. Includes Birthright, All-Star, Red Son, and a lot of others.

Its got the Geoff Johns Brainiac story which is one of my favorite Superman stories.

I got the first six issues of Scarlet Spider from the marvel sale and was pleasantly surprised

I picked up the six Hickman Fantastic Four issues as well as All-Star Superman (based on E's continual positive reviews)

I picked up the six Hickman Fantastic Four issues as well as All-Star Superman (based on E's continual positive reviews)

All-Star Superman might be my all time favorite comic story. Let me know what you think in the appropriate thread.

Grant Morrison's New X-Men goes on sale tonight. I'm all over that.

I rounded out my collection - I had most of purchased from a past sale except for a couple of middle arcs.

Good stuff.

Comixology is having a Black History Month sale. Racist if you ask me, but anyway...

DMuSEQt.jpg

I'm holding out for the Mister Miracle mini...it was my least favorite Seven Soldiers mini so I haven't bought any of the issues yet.

Open the Marvel or Comixology apps and get 700 (yes, 700) free digital Marvel #1s.

Seriously. Lots of stuff. Some of it is even good.

Even Marvel Now stuff is included. It looks like they've made every single #1 they have up free, or nearly every single #1.

It's pretty amazing. Go now - it's only available today and tomorrow (Monday). Good luck though - the mass of people downloading 700 free comics has basically crashed Comixology. I am using the Marvel app since my Marvel and Comixology profiles are linked, and while I'm able to "buy" or claim the comics, I can't actually download them.

GO DO THIS NOW, PEOPLE.

Latest posts

Back