Doctor Who

I've been watching the season with the Ninth Doctor in it... and it's alright. Some episodes are really bad, and some episodes are pretty good. They would be even better if they removed the corny stuff, such as those aliens farting all the time when they were wearing human skins...

But... DALEKS! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

I just got into Doctor Who and it is an awesome show, in any incarnation. I've only seen one 9th Doctor episode, but the 10th Doctor is great.

I started with the 9th Doctor, who was freaking fantastic. I loved every second of it, except...for farting aliens...that was boring childish and meh.

The 10th Doctor is amazing has had better episodes than 9 (Blink, the Family Blood). Just watched 'The Doctor's Daughter' last week which was good despite a rather boring war plot, but the actual daughter and the Doctor were great in it.

Didn't know there was a thread here for this show.

Like I have it?

I'm at the mercy of Sci Fi and BBC America. When they show it, I try to watch it.

I don't have burning equipment, but I could bring down the DVD's for Chicago

I don't have burning equipment either, but I guess I could tape them onto video.

I've been watching 10th Doctor episodes online at work this last week, and mixing in some classic episodes along the way. I think it's my new favorite thing.

It looks like this week's will be a murder mystery not unlike 'And then there were none' which is an educated guess since it has them visiting Agatha Christie. ;) Could be quite a fun episode.

The finale sounds pretty epic.

I finally watched the Christmas Special with the Titanic last night. It was alright.

I will try and keep up with Series 4 as it's finally starting here.

I have a couple of friends who love the hell out of this show. I've tried to get into it, but I just can't. It just seems too hokey. Also tried Torchwood. . .and that was just bad.

I have a couple of friends who love the hell out of this show. I've tried to get into it, but I just can't. It just seems too hokey. Also tried Torchwood. . .and that was just bad.

Same here. I really can't understand how people go on about this thing as though it's one of the most epic and dramatic sci-fi experiences ever, when really it's just an unwatchable, campy mess.

Latest posts

Back