Doctor Who

Oh, so Doctor Who is split into both seasons AND series?

What is the series # for this Doctor Who, then?

Not really. It's just that Americans call it season and Britons call it series. You want to start from here and move onwards.

Oh, so Doctor Who is split into both seasons AND series?

What is the series # for this Doctor Who, then?

Well, there;s the original Dctor Who show which existed from the 60s to the 80s, then there's the new series which started in 2005. Get the first episode of that, with Christohper Eccleston as The Doctor.

He looks suitable enough. I would have liked to see a black guy though.

Why?

Especially the guy that was rumored, he was already on the show and that would have been weird.

I don't know, it would have been different and unique rather than regenerating into a white British guy every time. Have they explained why only that happens?

Eh, I'm not impressed. I, too, was hoping for the black guy.

This new guy just looks like a tool.

_45343451_newdoctor282.jpg

This new doctor must be rubbish. He's new.

Every time there's a new Doctor, the fans always complain he's rubbish before they see a single episode with him in it.

And, obviously, they've been right every time. Therefore, this new Doctor must suck.

Just like all the other ones before him.

This new doctor must be rubbish. He's new.

Every time there's a new Doctor, the fans always complain he's rubbish before they see a single episode with him in it.

And, obviously, they've been right every time. Therefore, this new Doctor must suck.

Just like all the other ones before him.
It's okay, Bass. There's always next time for your turn to come up.

I am looking forward to what the Stephen Moffat era brings.

What I really hope is that they don't kill David Tennant on screen, instead this new Doctor merely starts the new series, leaving the regeneration to happen off screen. Which means Tennant can come back at anytime.

But that's just me.

I am looking forward to what the Stephen Moffat era brings.

What I really hope is that they don't kill David Tennant on screen, instead this new Doctor merely starts the new series, leaving the regeneration to happen off screen. Which means Tennant can come back at anytime.

But that's just me.

How would that make him more likely to come back? He's still the one and only Doctor.

Besides, they already have a way to bring Tennant back, with the second Doctor living with Rose.

I'm watching Torchwood, and all I can say is Captain Jack Harkness is one of the best characters on TV.

I watched the first three episodes and don't really like it. I think Gwen's boyfriend is the most interesting character on the show.

It diminishes Joliet, IL's own Captain Jack by turning him from a space adventurer into a Cardiff supercop.

I watched the first three episodes and don't really like it. I think Gwen's boyfriend is the most interesting character on the show.

It diminishes Joliet, IL's own Captain Jack by turning him from a space adventurer into a Cardiff supercop.

We should name your soap, Joliet. Wednesday on NBC. After Oprah.

The stories get really good around episode five or so. When the Time Faeries show up.

They really begin to deepen on Captain Jack Harkness around then, and the other characters begin to get the limelight. You get to see many different facets of the characters.

The stories get really good around episode five or so. When the Time Faeries show up.

They really begin to deepen on Captain Jack Harkness around then, and the other characters begin to get the limelight. You get to see many different facets of the characters.

Okay. I intend to watch the whole series, of course, but the way it's gone so far it's not a priority.

Latest posts

Back