Doctor Who

I just watched the last two episodes of the 4th season and I honestly can't see how any sci-fi fan wouldn't love this show. It's just about perfect.

With Steven Moffat taking over as showrunner in 2010, there are rumours of a new Doctor, which seem to be everyone from a woman (Davies joked about Amy Winehouse) to a black guy (which would be very interesting). LITG reports that Neil Gaiman is rumoured to write some episodes of the series and that Tom Baker will be appearing in the series, perhaps even as The Doctor or The Master...

There is always rumors of a new Doctor whenever this show is mentioned. Hell, people where saying the new Doctor was going to show up practically after every episode next season. Tennant is currently happy being the doctor, and is signed on for the four specials that run through next year in replacement of an actual season.

I hope when Moffat takes over it stays with the character development angle it has right now. Moffat has written some of the more scarier episodes, The Empty Child two parter, the Blink episode and the Silence in the Library Two Parter. I'm excited to see what he brings about in the next season.

I'm sure next season is going to be amazing. Moffat does sci-fi better than Davies, and the Library two-parter is one of the coolest sci-fi stories I've ever seen on TV.

In a later season, it will be revealed that what we saw was the Doctor knocking Donna out right before using the Chameleon arch on her. Her conspicuous ring that we saw throughout the finale that got really shiny in her last scene is where her memories are stored. It will break and in a crowning moment of awesome, she will defeat the bad guys, fix her brain and tell the Doctor off while simultaneously having a gleeful reunion. Because she's Donna Noble.

This will happen. It will. Shut up.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TT6jxu4khbU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TT6jxu4khbU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I watched the Christmas special, THE NEXT DOCTOR. It was kinda dull. I got distracted whilst watching it easily. It was my first exposure to the Cybermen and they are just like retarded Daleks which say "delete" instead of "exterminate."

I did like the TARDIS being a hot air balloon and the giant *** Cyberking though.

I watched the Christmas special, THE NEXT DOCTOR. It was kinda dull. I got distracted whilst watching it easily. It was my first exposure to the Cybermen and they are just like retarded Daleks which say "delete" instead of "exterminate."

I did like the TARDIS being a hot air balloon and the giant *** Cyberking though.

The three parter where they're first introduced is really creepy.

I liked the special. Not as good as last year's mega epic Christmas special, but it was fun.

The Cybermen are pretty weak, but when they were arguing with the Daleks about which one was better a couple seasons ago it was hilarious.

I liked the special. Not as good as last year's mega epic Christmas special, but it was fun.

The Cybermen are pretty weak, but when they were arguing with the Daleks about which one was better a couple seasons ago it was hilarious.

"You Are Better At Dying!"

So, I have been thinking of watching Doctor Who. Where should I begin?

Oh, so Doctor Who is split into both seasons AND series?

What is the series # for this Doctor Who, then?

Latest posts

Back