Doctor Who

The special is up on youtube, just type the title and part 1 and it should pop up. Anyone having troubles can PM me and I'll send the link.

And the special was interesting. For once being a Doctor Who extra didn't kill you, well, not all of you.

The new girl was interesting, but too much like the Doctor to stick around for too long.

But, it raised some interesting questions about the next special, called Waters of Mars.

One character said that the Doctor's cycle will end with the coming of four knocks.

Sarah Jane is a good show, at least relative to the lame Torchwood. I just watched the fairies episode of Torchwood yesterday and it sucked.

I enjoyed the fairies episode.

I will rewatch it to figure out why though. I think it was because of the character development, and how there are things out there that even Jack can't explain.

I enjoyed the fairies episode.

I will rewatch it to figure out why though. I think it was because of the character development, and how there are things out there that even Jack can't explain.

It was better than the previous episodes precisely because of the Jack and old lady stuff, but it still isn't close to even a bad episode of Doctor Who.

It's a different sort of beast.

Doctor Who is Family Friendly, while Torchwood is geared towards a more mature/older audience.

Not saying that makes it better, just saying it's a different sort of show. I'm going to start watching the second season soon, where it supposedly is good, and I'll post my thoughts on that matter then.

Never seen an episode of Sarah Jane, so I can't really state whether or not I find it to be good.

Hmm. While I find it very annoying and Hollywood of them to keep making the Doctors and companions progressively younger, this is one of my favorite shows ever, with Moffat being one of the greatest writers for it, so he's getting my benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, the vast majority of companions are hot young chicks.

And until now, the last three Doctors were pretty much the same age.

I may not like Dr Who anymore (watched old ones as a kid) this is interesting :

This year's Doctor Who Children In Need special will reportedly bring together all 11 Doctors for the first time in the show's history.

The 15-minute episode, to be screened in November, will include the first appearance by brand new Doctor Matt Smith, reports the Daily Mirror.

The first three Doctors, played by deceased actors William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton and Jon Pertwee, will appear thanks to the use of footage from the BBC's archives.

more here : http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/207058/

The Moffat era begins - the Eleventh Doctor with his new companion, Amy Pond:

1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back