Doom's a Dick

This one time I was stalking Kristen Bell, as I am often prone to do, and when she drove home I climbed into a tree just outside her property to peep at her. I found Doom already in the tree and he refused to share his binoculars. Then he pushed me out of the tree.

Doom is a total dick.

Doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as VP.

But it's all right now, you've learned your lesson well. You see, you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself.

doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as vp.

Doom also frequently offers his dick in a box as a christmas presents.

Dick.

:)

one time doom mugged natalie portman, and when she asked "why!?" he flipped her a nickel and told her to call someone who cares. When she then said that pay phones cost twenty-five cents to make a call, doom punched her left ovary and walked away. Doom's a dick.

this one time i was stalking kristen bell, as i am often prone to do, and when she drove home i climbed into a tree just outside her property to peep at her. I found doom already in the tree and he refused to share his binoculars. Then he pushed me out of the tree.

Doom is a total dick.

Doom such a dick, a beautiful blonde once paid him to track down her husband who she suspected was cheating on her but then discovered the man was a hitman for the mob who had been killed for revenge by one of his victim's stock brokers over a matter of $50,000 in cash which had disappeared from the safe of a wealthy socialite who was secretly involved in a numbers racket controlled by three corrupt aldermen in the intrest of stockpiling extra earnings from a bootleg alcohol ring localized around a private room in the back of a nightclub run by a shady consigliere who ran the books for this and another club which were both owned by a notorious crime boss that was blackmailing a prominent city official in order to get revenge on his wife for running around on him.

With whom?

You guessed it.

With whom?

You guessed it.

1225091428415.gif

Last edited:
Years ago, Doom watched some guy drown in a lake and didn't do anything, but Phil Collins saw it and wrote a song about it and then got Doom to go to one of his concerts and sit under a spotlight so that he could sing "In the Air Tonight" directly at him.

Because Doom is a dick.

Doom is such a dick that he used the word 'dick' in an anatomical context and the mods didn't delete it like they did with my post.

Yes!!!

I so want that to be a running thing here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doom such a dick, a beautiful blonde once paid him to track down her husband who she suspected was cheating on her but then discovered the man was a hitman for the mob who had been killed for revenge by one of his victim's stock brokers over a matter of $50,000 in cash which had disappeared from the safe of a wealthy socialite who was secretly involved in a numbers racket controlled by three corrupt aldermen in the intrest of stockpiling extra earnings from a bootleg alcohol ring localized around a private room in the back of a nightclub run by a shady consigliere who ran the books for this and another club which were both owned by a notorious crime boss that was blackmailing a prominent city official in order to get revenge on his wife for running around on him.

With whom?

You guessed it.

I should add:
GW371H404

Latest posts

Back