Doom's a Dick

Friday

Dooms such a Dick that he pretended his apartment building was on fire to get rid of a one night stand.

Dick move Doom.

Gothamite

This is all very disappointing. I was looking for an actual, juicy, promiscuous reason as to why Doom was a dick.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Houde is actually right on the money. To avoid your friends because you're lazy is an extremely dick-ish move.

Dooms such a Dick that he pretended his apartment building was on fire to get rid of a one night stand.

Dick move Doom.

These two have what this thread is about.

One time Doom beat up a kid for his lunch money. Doom was 25, the kid was ten.

Doom's a Dick.

J. Agamemnon

These two have what this thread is about.

One time Doom beat up a kid for his lunch money. Doom was 25, the kid was ten.

Doom's a Dick.

maybe the kid was a dick and Doom was showing him what it really means to be a dick. Maybe the lunch money he took was child support money Doom gave the kids mom and he needed extra cash for a 40 of OE.

Frapalino

Doom stole my ramen noodles. Dude, didn't even eat them. Just poured them out, right in front of me.

Dick move Doom. Dick move.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as VP.

Dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaggyd

The member formerly known as skotti-chan
Doom once dated this girl and knocked her up. When she told him she was pregnant, he disappeared for a month. But then he came crawling back when he learned that her mom got nominated to run as VP.

Doom also frequently offers his dick in a box as a Christmas presents.

Dick.

Dick

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Doom is such a dick that he made me late to the supermarket last night. I didn't get to buy me a rotisserie chicken. Sexynurse thinks Dooms a dick as well.

Iceshadow

One time Doom mugged Natalie Portman, and when she asked "Why!?" he flipped her a nickel and told her to call someone who cares. When she then said that pay phones cost twenty-five cents to make a call, Doom punched her left ovary and walked away. Doom's a dick.

Latest posts