Doom's a Dick

Doom is such a dick that he used the word 'dick' in an anatomical context and the mods didn't delete it like they did with my post.
You mean because the mods don't have a life or a job?! :shock:

And by the way, yours was way over the line of tolerance, Doom's was barely.

Last edited:
Doom owes me the life of his unborn spawn

Admittedly, I know I'm running behind on producing the voices I promised. But in a weak excuse, I have been busy.

But I swear on the life of my unborn spawn that I will finish them this weekend and send them before December 1st.

So swears Doom!

But I bet he won't pay up.

What a dick.

Last edited:
Doom replaced my salsa with stuff made in New York City. What a dick!

NEEEEEW YORK CITYYYYYY?!?!?! :crazy:

Doom stole my Coco-Pebbles. Dick.

Yoooour Coco-Pebbles?

'Tis the season.

Doom owes me the life of his unborn spawn

But I bet he won't pay up.

What a dick.

It's true. I did promise Random I'd have them done.

In my defense, I was tasked with hosting the unit Christmas party on the 5th and was stuck writing the script and rehearsing w/ my co-host. And while I was in the writing zone I cranked out my Scientifically Doom Christmas Special.

So yeah. I didn't forget.

BTW---I'm still having those mic volume troubles. I've got the mic sound all the way up and the recorder volume all the way up and it still sounds low. Any suggestions?

Doom is going to have to deal with me yelling at him now.

Over the phone.

Out of missile distance.

Doom's such a dick.

Your science threats do not scare.

Liza Minelli does. But not science.

BTW---I'm still having those mic volume troubles. I've got the mic sound all the way up and the recorder volume all the way up and it still sounds low. Any suggestions?

Did you try going to control panel - Sound Speech and Audio devices - Sound and Audio devices. Try fiddling around with stuff there. Otherwise I'm not sure what to do. I could always increase the audio and then cut out the white noise as long as there's a fair amount of volume there.

Doom is such a dick, that he once slept with a girl who had epilepsy and to make sure she never came back, installed a strobe light in his room.

Wait....that may have been me.

Doom is such a dick, that he once slept with a girl who had epilepsy and to make sure she never came back, installed a strobe light in his room.

Wait....that may have been me.

*coughs* I broke up with a girl who was a vegan by making her a steak dinner.

Latest posts

Back