Doom's a Dick

That he now is in the middle east without ever doing his voice for UC2, now I must find a voice actor to fill in his roles. And his excuse? "Oh I got married, I have a son whose mother is crazy, and had to prepare for war"

Doom's a .... you know what, all I did this summer was laying around lazily looking for a job so I really don't have a leg to stand on. It's good to hear from Doom.

And his excuse? "Oh I got married, I have a son whose mother is crazy, and had to prepare for war"

Don't forget I have a 6 year old stepdaughter who is every bit as eccentric as her mother.

I actually have a new mic and want to test it out tonight. I just found out that I can access this site here in the desert and can actually LOGON! So lemme see if the new mic has a different effect on the sound quality...and I'll let you know definitively if you need to go ahead and get someone else.

I mean you've only been waiting like over a year. What's one more day?

I actually have a new mic and want to test it out tonight. I just found out that I can access this site here in the desert and can actually LOGON! So lemme see if the new mic has a different effect on the sound quality...and I'll let you know definitively if you need to go ahead and get someone else.

I mean you've only been waiting like over a year. What's one more day?

Cool, you haven't actually held up production, it can just be a ***** trying to find voice actor.

Cool, you haven't actually held up production, it can just be a ***** trying to find voice actor.

*singsong voice*
Somebody's new mic works a LOT better than his old one.........

Yeah. My day off is tomorrow and when you're confined to a compound that is no more than 15 miles long and the only thing to do is watch a movie, workout, hit the store and clean your weapon (all of which can be done by 1pm) .....I'll have some time to do the voices.

So yeah....

*singsong voice*
Somebody's new mic works a LOT better than his old one.........

Yeah. My day off is tomorrow and when you're confined to a compound that is no more than 15 miles long and the only thing to do is watch a movie, workout, hit the store and clean your weapon (all of which can be done by 1pm) .....I'll have some time to do the voices.

So yeah....

So... Doom... not a dick? This thread is starting to confuse me.

Latest posts

Back