Doom's a Dick

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
For those old people here, know the antics of our beloved Victor Von Doom. A young man in the service, who slept with various females, and finally paid the price by getting on pregnant in Virgina.

Well guess what?

Doom's a Dick.

With a capital D, like in Delaware, or Dover, or even Dicksville Notch, New Hampshire.

But before I go own that road, some updates are probably needed in Doom's life. He is doing alot better now, he patched things about with his baby's momma, and now they live together. He has caught up on alot of debt he had accumulated taking care of his father. His kid is going to be a boy, which means he has naming rights, and now that means the world will gain a new Captain America Liggins, or Nicholas Fury Liggins. I gave him a call today, now that his phone works, and we had an hour long talk.

But seriously, Doom's a Dick, and here's why.

Doom has internet access, but he doesn't like to use it. Why? Because the laptop is in an uncomfortable spot. So instead of actually buying a longer cable, or fixing his wireless (which is humorous in itself, because both Doom and his Baby's Momma are computer technicians, and neither of them can fix the wireless), he has decided to forgo the internet because of inconvenience. So there's one part of why he is a dick.

The other? HE READS THE UC AT WORK. He can't actually sign on at work due to firewall access. So he says. I personally think he is a liar though.

So since he does still actually read the UC, I say we utilize this to post why Doom's a Dick.

So we can preface a statement first like, 'Doom's a Dick because he likes to fart in shopping mall alleys, and then point the blame to other people.'

Or suffix the statement like, 'The other day someone farted in the mall and blame it on Matt, yeah, that's a Doom Dick thing to do.'

So let's have fun making fun of Doom while he's too lazy to actually respond to our comments.

I would love to dedicate myself to a thread to making fun of one member, but as a personal rule I stay far away from any lover's quarrel

Last edited:
Or I could make several threads with different combinations of the words "Houde" and "Douche"

The other week Doom egged my car just because I set fire to a cross on his front lawn. Dick move, Doom. Dick. Move.

Oh Houde, don't fight with Doom, it makes me sad to see a lover's quarrel.

Oh Houde, don't fight with Doom, it makes me sad to see a lover's quarrel.

He deserves it! It's all apart of him being a dick.

Much like Proposition 8, this thread is so gay.

Jealous.

The other week Doom egged my car just because I set fire to a cross on his front lawn. Dick move, Doom. Dick. Move.

Iceshadow has further cemented his quest for a hat.

I can take no part in this.

Gay.

this doom not logging in from work thing is horse****

I'm positive thats not how firewalls work, if it was not going to work, he wouldn't be able to get on UC at all logged on or not

and plus any self respecting computer technician can get around a firewall easily, I've been able to do it since grade 7

Doom hath snubbed us. It's almost like after knocking up this woman, he's grown past his need to share his personal views on trivial pablum's aimed at the Male 18-24 demographic.

We should burn his photo in effigy on his front lawn

--Content removed---

Huh? 'A dick'? Ohhhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Houde is actually right on the money. To avoid your friends because you're lazy is an extremely dick-ish move.

Sorry, Moonmaster, but couldn't let that stay up. If I can't let Ourchair have it, it wouldn't be fair to others.

and plus any self respecting computer technician can get around a firewall easily, I've been able to do it since grade 7
Considering that this is for his army job, I wouldn't by-pass their firewall either. It may not seem a big of a deal because of what our site is, but I don't think any sane person wants to disobey Uncle Sam and not get in trouble or whatever.

Sorry, Moonmaster, but couldn't let that stay up. If I can't let Ourchair have it, it wouldn't be fair to others.

Considering that this is for his army job, I wouldn't by-pass their firewall either. It may not seem a big of a deal because of what our site is, but I don't think any sane person wants to disobey Uncle Sam and not get in trouble or whatever.
he's in the army?

I just lost all respect I had for him

what a douche

Latest posts

Back