Dragonball Evolution

Re: Dragonball Z live action !

it's anime, everyone looks the same. they just have different hairdo's. there's like 5 gokus in dbz. both his kids look like him, his dad looks like, his enemies look like him. sounds like a job for mike myers.

it's anime, everyone looks the same. they just have different hairdo's. there's like 5 gokus in dbz. both his kids look like him, his dad looks like, his enemies look like him. sounds like a job for mike myers.

Cell doesnt look like goku.

Neither does nappa,frieza,King cold,Cooler,The androids,bibidi,Majin buu,Ginyu and the ginyu force,Bulma,Trunks(he looks like vegeta though)....etc

Last edited:

Cell doesnt look like goku.

Neither does nappa,frieza,King cold,Cooler,The androids,bibidi,Majin buu,Ginyu and the ginyu force....

not the actual aliens, no. but then again those kind of go without saying. You know what i mean, don't be anal. what's his face, turtle head or something from a movie. nappy looks like goku just if he was buff and angry looking. you're in denial.

not the actual aliens, no. but then again those kind of go without saying. You know what i mean, don't be anal. what's his face, turtle head or something from a movie. nappy looks like goku just if he was buff and angry looking. you're in denial.

I know i know i was just messing is all.:wink:

And im not in denial nappa has a cone head goku doeasnt

Normally, I'd disagree with you on that whole 'everyone in anime looks the same' business, but when you're talking about Dragon Ball Z then I agree.

Akira Toriyama is a hack. Many anime fans recognize him as such.

Normally, I'd disagree with you on that whole 'everyone in anime looks the same' business, but when you're talking about Dragon Ball Z then I agree.

he has another one doesn't he? called dragon quest? a kid a used to watch after he got off school was into this game like a year ago. i said hey, "is that kid with bandana Goku?" he said no that it was dragonquest and NOT dragonball. i asked if it was the same guy who made both and the kid said he didn't know and that the bandana kid looked nothing like goku. he does look like goku.

he has another one doesn't he? called dragon quest? a kid a used to watch after he got off school was into this game like a year ago. i said hey, "is that kid with bandana Goku?" he said no that it was dragonquest and NOT dragonball. i asked if it was the same guy who made both and the kid said he didn't know and that the bandana kid looked nothing like goku. he does look like goku.
Toriyama didn't create Dragon Quest. His only contribution was the character designs and box art.

Not that it makes him any better. They were still the same hack drivel.

He also did the character designs for Chrono Trigger (but not its Playstation 'unofficial sequel' Chrono Cross). That was terrible too.

Yet he has alot of fans and makes alot of money.

So its just a matter of opinion.

Being a hack is not mutually exclusive of having a lot of fans or money.

Look at Rob Liefeld, as Hibiki so cleverly pointed out.

Its also people having diferents of opinions

He also did the character designs for Chrono Trigger (but not its Playstation 'unofficial sequel' Chrono Cross). That was terrible too.

I agree with everything you said except this. :noway:

I agree with everything you said except this. :noway:
What exactly do you disagree about?

Cause I'm not dissing Chrono Trigger, just Toriyama. Chrono Trigger is just too good for Toriyama to ruin it.

Latest posts

Back