---

• GO TO

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • THE TIEBREAKER THREAD

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
The (Hy)rules:

Aww, come on, Hyrules? That was gold.

1) The winner of the last round becomes the moderator of the round, and thus gets to choose the property or story in question to be adapted. Winner may also declare whether this property is an animated film, or a live-action one. He must also name the core characters to be cast, which should be at least 4, but no more than 9.

2) Participants may not use actors who have played the role before in the same medium before. Voice talents may not reprise their role, nor can film/TV ones.

3) After the time period set by the moderator, the round is declared closed. People will vote via PM and send it to the moderator, who will count the votes and declare winner. Like the Ultimatization Game, you CANNOT vote for yourself.

4) The winner declared gets to choose the property in the next round.

The General Idea:

The Zelda universe is way too big to just say "the movie will be based on this one game". I'm thinking Ocarina of Time would be best if we want a standard for everyone to go by, but by all means try and include aspects from other games as well.

The movie will be live-action, by the way.

Roles to be cast:

Link - The young Hylian champion. "Humble but brave". He can be anywhere in his teens.

Princess Zelda - The wise young princess(oft turned hostage) of Hyrule. The same age as Link(however old you make him).

Ganondorf - The Wizard King of Evil in human form.

Biggoron - CGI is a given on this one. Voice actor needed.

Impa - Zelda's aid.

Dampé the Gravekeeper - a mysterious old man who allies with Link for a small fee.

These are mainly just suggestions, there are dozens of characters that you could cast, especially if you want to combine the story with Majora's Mask or another game. Also, players are encouraged to suggest a director for the film.

You've 'til 8pm next Wednesday, ma'****as. Get going.

Last edited:
if skin color didn't matter, I wold cast tony Jaa as link. i was playing it the other day and i noticed links scream is on the same voice pitch as tony jaa's and since i doubt a whole lot of people understand thai here in the us, you could have him as a mute. Plus the acrobatics would be awesome. the bodies are about the same. He even has those anime type eyes and fighting expertise. and Jaa usually plays those poor farmer/small town boy roles anyway, so I'd say he's perfect for link.

When did they put the moderaters don't vote rule in here... That is a STUPID rule... PM, do me a favor and delete that little reminder at the end. There's a small number of votes as it is, if you cut Bass, Proj, and Myself out of dreamcasting games, that's just stupid.

This is a great idea. *thinks hard*

When did they put the moderaters don't vote rule in here... That is a STUPID rule... PM, do me a favor and delete that little reminder at the end. There's a small number of votes as it is, if you cut Bass, Proj, and Myself out of dreamcasting games, that's just stupid.

This is a great idea. *thinks hard*

I think he's talking about the mod of the thread, you know, the one who created it.

So, in this one, Planet-Man can't vote for someone, because he's the moderator of the thread

That makes sense, and is already a rule, but I felt persecuted...

(I am very tired)

I'd prefer to do it via poll, personally, because I'd have to delete half my PMs otherwise.

Well, you could copy the pms into a file folder. on the other hand, the vote at the top of the page would make alot more sense. voters would just have to be careful who they vote for and the applicants would all have to have there picks in. im sure there were times when someone voted for a person, then someone else put their picks and the vote changed. I would see that as the only downside.

The guy who does the round can choose between PMs and a Poll, I am against polls, so i'm sticking with PMs.

Is it Ok if I replace Biggoron with Darunia? I think he's more important.

Link – Jeremy Sumpter , This is based on His role as Peter Pan in the 2003 movie I thought he's young but not too young (I didn't want little kids in the lead)

Princess Zelda – Emma Roberts , Seen her in a few films e.g Aquamarine and thought she was a pretty good actress for her age. (Shes 2 years younger than Jeremy Sumpter but could pass for his age)

Ganondorf – Michael Clarke Duncan – I really don't know why this actor sprung to mind. I suppose the pictures of Ganondorf , Mainly his appearance in Ocarina of Time made think it needs to be a big guy , plus his voice for would be great for Ganondorf , Make up is a given.

Biggoron – Christopher Lee – Unless I'm mistaken Biggoron helps guide Link and helps out. I wanted a voice that was serious and cool sounding BUT also big enough of an actor to let people know the film was been taken seriously so Christopher Lee met all my requirements.

Impa – Lucy Lawless – Impa is older than others but can still kick ***. Who when they see her doesn't think "Xena" so I figured this could be cool part for her to play which could make the part of Impa better than most.

Dampé the Gravekeeper – Anthony Hopkins – This is based more on his name selling than the character but he is old and could play a mysterious person so this might be good choice.

Link – Jeremy Sumpter , This is based on His role as Peter Pan in the 2003 movie I thought he's young but not too young (I didn't want little kids in the lead)

Princess Zelda – Emma Roberts , Seen her in a few films e.g Aquamarine and thought she was a pretty good actress for her age. (Shes 2 years younger than Jeremy Sumpter but could pass for his age)

Ganondorf – Michael Clarke Duncan – I really don't know why this actor sprung to mind. I suppose the pictures of Ganondorf , Mainly his appearance in Ocarina of Time made think it needs to be a big guy , plus his voice for would be great for Ganondorf , Make up is a given.

Biggoron – Christopher Lee – Unless I'm mistaken Biggoron helps guide Link and helps out. I wanted a voice that was serious and cool sounding BUT also big enough of an actor to let people know the film was been taken seriously so Christopher Lee met all my requirements.

Impa – Lucy Lawless – Impa is older than others but can still kick ***. Who when they see her doesn't think "Xena" so I figured this could be cool part for her to play which could make the part of Impa better than most.

Dampé the Gravekeeper – Anthony Hopkins – This is based more on his name selling than the character but he is old and could play a mysterious person so this might be good choice.

****! Best Zelda cast ever!

i think clark could go into either ganondorf or darunia? just the big physique gives him alot of leeway for a movie like this.

Latest posts

Back