Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

I think these quotes are fairly self-explanatory.

I am not a complete jerk. And there is nothing funny about me.

And you should be ashamed of your casting as the "cute tomboy". You're what? Like 8 years old? Mole's 21. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am not a complete jerk. And there is nothing funny about me.

I know, I'm explaining why and how Mole thinks of you.

And you should be ashamed of your casting as the "cute tomboy". You're what? Like 8 years old? Mole's 21. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Shame? I don't know the meaning of the word.

*looks it up*

No, I have no shame.

Shamepoo

NOW WITH 35% MORE GUILT!

Last edited:
Neither am I. :cry:

I never get mentioned.

:cry:

me too.

I dont get no respect.

At least you were a semi-finalist for greatest member. I didnt even make the cut. :cry:

:lol:

anyway, my picks...

Ice: Carlos Mencia :lol:
E: Ricky Gervais
Bass: Kal Penn :lol:
Project X2: Captain Marvel. That way he can be 50 and 16 at the same time.
Joe Kalicki: Joe Kalicki. There's none other.
VVD: Donald Faison
Houde: Peter Sellers (back in the day... i'm thinking dr. strangelove here)
DIB: matthew Lillard, only because he played a good stoned-type character in shaggy, and is usually very funny.
Baxter: Rainn Wilson
TGO: Artie Lange
Seldes: Mrs. Doubtfire :lol: not for the crossdressing bit, but because of the motherly, proper qualities.
Cad: Hugo Weaving. Just a mysterious type.
Moonmaster: Zack Braff
SSJMole: Danny Masterson
Me (Marvelman): Topher Grace
Ourchair: John Cho
Random: Casey Affleck
Planet Man: Kevin Alexander Clark (look him up haha)
Compound: Byron Mann
DSF: Chris Evans
Slimjim: Rob Brown
MWOF: Vin Diesel (haha)
Doc Comic: Stuart Little
Wade_Wilson: Also Kal Penn.

I know I'm missing a few, but theses are off the top of my head. Also keep in mind I put no thought into this; I thought of a member of the board, looked at my movie collection and went BAM! (I really did go BAM!). so sorry for the ****ty picks.

Last edited:
Damn straight, Marvelman I want my damn flowers!
1006_BabyTalk_flowers.jpg

sorry man

I definitely approve of being cast as Chris Evans... He is a sexy beast.

I might steal that for my own cast.

And Baxter, in my TV Show you'd be in the second line of characters introduced. I just kept it limited for the first run.

I might have them put a secret chip in your brain when you get the Brain Surgery, and you keep blacking out and waking up in places you don't recognize, and have hazy memories of men in labcoats and evil moustaches.

There will also be a comic book in the series, one through which an editor at marvel keeps sending the board messages, trying to reveal who is tracking them down. Or it will be lots of individual comics from different series, and each code indicates what comic they'll use next.

And I was going to cast you marvelman but when I think of you only guy I think of is Rodney Dangerfield thanks to your avatar and "I get no respect" attitude.

But he is a tad dead.

But I've updated my list to include you

• marvelman - Adam Sandler - I wanted Rodney Dangerfield but him been dead made this impossible. Then I thought a bit more on someone who could pull of his "I get no respect" attitude But compliment his funny comments so I think Adam Sandler would be a cool choice

Latest posts

Back