Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Zombipanda

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ourchair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'****er stole my Steel.

Round closes 9pm tonight. After that I'll post the eligible contestants. I'm requesting that a mod then turn this into a private poll.

Last edited:
'****er stole my Steel.

Round closes 9pm tonight. After that I'll post the eligible contestants. I'm requesting that a mod then turn this into a private poll.

Haha!

Just another thing the white man stole from your people!

Well, your half-people, I guess.

Isn't he perfect for John Irons, though? Hell, I want to pick up the whole cast of The Wire and set them back down at a Gotham Central series.

Last edited:
Ok folks.....round is closed.

You may vote for any of the following casts:

Mole

Bluebeast

DarkKnight Pt.1 and DarkKnight Pt.2

DisorderInTheHouse

Langsta

Houde

Victor Von Doom (A. -- It's too awesome a cast to not be eligible...and B. -- this was kinda the innagural round and somebody had to head it up so why be excluded for initiative?)

ZombiPanda

ourchair

Can a mod please add a poll for these entries?

Thank you everyone for playing. Voting ends 9pm Thursday and the next round should be up by the winner by this weekend.

Ourchair, whatever happened to the Dreamcasting round that you were going to make?
I disappeared and fell of my chair into gaping black hole of responsibility.

And then I came back, soaked in The Moist, and rescued by The Area.

Doom and I have just discussed some of the rules, and they will be discussed with you all within 24 hours, which is when I won't be half-drunk and doped up on cough medicine.

I disappeared and fell of my chair into gaping black hole of responsibility.

Ugh. Stupid real world.

And then I came back, soaked in The Moist, and rescued by The Area.

HAHA! Stephen King and David Bowie UC reference! Hi-five!

Doom and I have just discussed some of the rules, and they will be discussed with you all within 24 hours, which is when I won't be half-drunk and doped up on cough medicine.

...and pop-tarts. He told me Pop-Tarts play a role in this too.

Too late! As round moderator I forbid you to go back and edit your post by adding a pitch!

I'M YOUNG--GOOD LOOKING--AND PROM DRUNK WITH POWER!

Too late! As round moderator I forbid you to go back and edit your post by adding a pitch!

I'M YOUNG--GOOD LOOKING--AND PROM DRUNK WITH POWER!

Nah. I wasn't planning on adding it, anyway.

You should leave the thread unlocked, in case I want to add it once voting's over, though.

Voting ends tonight.

It looks like Zombipanda and Langsta are currently tied. We need more votes people!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Man this was a tough one, just about every cast had actors that were great and some that didn't fit as well, It basically evens out for me

Whoever wins the round, kindly PM me so that we can set up the new rules and whatnot for the next Dreamcasting. You will still be the moderator.

Though by the looks of the voting, your pitch is going the way of a Prom Baby.

Screw these trogladytes! They wouldn't know a brilliant yet believable cast if it came up and punched them in the nose with their still gleaming Oscar!

My cast was brilliant! BRILLIANT!!!!!!

gggrrr....

Congratulations, Langsta.

Indeed.

Congrats to the winner, Langsta, for his All-Star Superman cast starring James Cavizel as Jesus...errr I mean Superman...I mean....

Whoever wins the round, kindly PM me so that we can set up the new rules and whatnot for the next Dreamcasting. You will still be the moderator.

Oh, the next round is gonna be sooooooooooooooo Asian.

"this is so exciting!" [/pineappleexpress]

Bluebeast and Langsta are on the money, I think. The idea of Chris Klein initially disgusted me, but it's really starting to grow on me, especially considering I've been watching a lot of Lois & Clark lately and Chris Klein would be great at playing the character in that way (confident, normal, nice-guy, actual-identity Clark, insecure, nervous but heroic disguise Superman).

I agree with Planet-Man on the issue of casting bald actors for bald parts. Ed Harris is far too old to play Luthor and I don't think he has the charisma, either.

Latest posts

Back