If alex ross would've done the whole thing it would be better then kingdom come

I thought it was compensating for something....

THen just say you disagree, and stop saying false, makes you look like an idiot, and people aren't going to bother what you type.

Thank god for your wisom, Houde. I'll be sure to act more according to your standards while on the internet from now on.

Back on topic, Earth X wasn't bad. Neither were any of the other whatever-X books. IN MY OPINION however, they cannot compare to Kingdom Come.

:lol:

Have to say, I see Earth X and Kingdom Come as good as each other. Kingdom Come is just a shorter, shallower version. This doesn't make it bad, rather, it is of the same quality. However, due to its shortness it nicely compliments Earth X which is extremely long and convoluted.

Unlike Justice which is just... I don't even know what the story is.

Have to say, I see Earth X and Kingdom Come as good as each other. Kingdom Come is just a shorter, shallower version. This doesn't make it bad, rather, it is of the same quality. However, due to its shortness it nicely compliments Earth X which is extremely long and convoluted.

E likes Justice better than Kingdom Come... :x

FALSE!

:D

Earth X, Paradise X, and Universe X are way too convoluted for their own good. In addition, they're boring as hell. And Aaron Stack isn't as cool in Earth X as he is in Nextwave.

Kingdom Come is way better.

WHATEVAHIDOWHATIWANT.jpg

Latest posts

Back