Overall, good story, interesting way to tie in the entire universe in one big way.

Couple questions.

The Asgardians were just people who had become so advanced in society, that they were basically Skrulls?

And Loki figured that out?

Second question, was the other Spider Guy suppose to be Ben Reilly? The one working for Skull.

And I love how close Skull was to Skrull.

1. Pretty much. Loki only figured it out because he lies so much.
2. No, Spiders Man was just some random guy who got illusion powers and skin a lot like Spider-Man's costume.

I think the story of Earth X is better. It's bringing in the Celestials and Galactus, and seems to take everything from the marvel universe and connects it. I love how Reed ends up becoming Dr Doom and Franklin ends up becoming Galactus, and he can't let him know!

But, I really hate the way it's narrated and how for most of the first half, you've got so much dialogue between Watcher and X-51 with X-51 trying to convince Watcher to have emotions, and Watcher being like nah...

Twilight, what do you mean he was lying the whole way through? Just that he knew about the celestial? and was really there to protect it?

The Asgardians were just people who had become so advanced in society, that they were basically Skrulls?

Pretty much. I'm don't think that the last level of evolution is becoming Skrulls but rather becoming something that everyone in your race evolves into - similar to Skrulls but not actually Skrulls.

So I mention I bought this a few monthe a go, well a couple of weeks back I finally go treading it and I have to say it's one of the best comic books I've ever read. Just absolutely mind blowing and brilliant. I love how they tied EVERYTHING together in on cohesive universe. Ant the would post chapter Cap monologue was amazing.

I have only one complaint and that's Wolverine basically becomes a fat poor red neck who watched tv all day. It just doesn't feel right.

Also why did Franklin become Galalctus. I know he's the first human to evolve to the point where you can become anything, but why galactus?

Soon I'm gonna buy Universe X and Paradise X.

Also why did Franklin become Galalctus. I know he's the first human to evolve to the point where you can become anything, but why galactus?

That's a good question and I haven't read it in a while, but I think it's because Galactus is gone and somehow he knew that the universe couldn't survive without him.

Don't Machine Man and Reed discuss something about that? I can't remember....

That's a good question and I haven't read it in a while, but I think it's because Galactus is gone and somehow he knew that the universe couldn't survive without him.

Don't Machine Man and Reed discuss something about that? I can't remember....
I don't recall, maybe I look through it

Franklin became him because he knew he had to continue the job the actual Galactus started. The reason as to why Galactus devoured worlds was because he knew of the what the Celestials were doing (having their future brethren as eggs in the cores of planets, then having the planet destroyed when that Celestial was born, adding more to their race).

So Galactus devoured worlds so that would never happen. I don't remember how Franklin heard of that, but he knew he had to continue the job, no matter the cost (which was leaving his family and forgetting who he really was, to the point where he really thought he actually was the one and only Galactus).

I bought this , Paradise X and Universe X back in October and I've still not read it. I have to start on this soon it looks great. I bought it and put it in a pile with comics to read. Today I went to put new ones there and saw theses were still unread. :lol:

Latest posts

Back