Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

Family Guy returns February 15th with "Ocean's Three and Half."

Bonnie finally gives birth to her baby, a beautiful girl named Susie, with whom Stewie falls in love and will do anything to win her heart. Meanwhile, Joe borrows $20,000 from a bookie to pay for Bonnie's medical bills, and plans to steal the money from Mr. Pewterschmidt to pay off his debt.

Bonnie finally has the baby, holy crap! 'Bout time. :lol:

Bonnie finally gives birth to her baby, a beautiful girl named Susie, with whom Stewie falls in love and will do anything to win her heart. Meanwhile, Joe borrows $20,000 from a bookie to pay for Bonnie's medical bills, and plans to steal the money from Mr. Pewterschmidt to pay off his debt.

She's been pregnant...what 5 years now?

She's been pregnant...what 5 years now?
I think 7 at this point.

I believe it was the episode where Quagmire got caught peeking at Lois in the bathroom, later after the credits in front of the Griffin home, Peter had told Bonnie:

"You've been pregnant for like six years, Bonnie! Either have the baby or don't!"

Weird I was just thinking about how an episode based on this event would play out. SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME!!!!

62691-geico-kash.jpg

This has to be my favorite episode of Family Guy. It was awesome and I laughed throughout the whole time. :lol:

There were SO many amazing moments!!! This episode is a great example to those of whom think that New-Family Guy (after it came back from cancellation) is a waste of time. They were in top form tonight, indeed.

So a few things.

For one, Family Guy season 7 ends with its 11th episode "Not all Dogs Go to Heaven," on March 29th. So this means that the Empire Strikes Back parody, "Something, Something, Something Dark Side..." will now be season 8's opener.

Also, already announced/talked about is the parody for Return of the Jedi called, "Episode VI: The Great Muppet Caper." And let' see the Blue Harvest poster again, thanks to DJF:

6a00d83451d69069e2011168a53cab970c-800wi

And finally, An article talking about the ROTJ parody episode.

Last edited:
So now more episodes have been scheduled for season 7 again.

There's "420" on April 19th and "Stew-Roids" on April 26th.

Also, the episode from last Sunday was alright. Meg episodes aren't so funny, which is why she gets so very few. Meg is small doses is better. But the little 'music growling' Brian did when Meg tosses the wooden cross was funny.

Latest posts

Back