Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

So now more episodes have been scheduled for season 7 again.

There's "420" on April 19th and "Stew-Roids" on April 26th.

Also, the episode from last Sunday was alright. Meg episodes aren't so funny, which is why she gets so very few. Meg is small doses is better. But the little 'music growling' Brian did when Meg tosses the wooden cross was funny.

Yep it's a Meg episode. Here's the clicker. No one's gonna blame you.

Tonight's the "420" episode.

Also, here are the Stephen King parodies that will appear in the "Three Kings" episode (May 17th):

Stand by Me parody - Twelve-year old Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe travel along a railroad track on a journey of self-discovery.

Misery parody - Brian is injured in a bad car crash only to be "rescued" by his "number one fan," Stewie.

The Shawshank Redemption parody - Cleveland and Peter become fast friends in prison.

Last edited:
So, that was the first genuinely funny musical number in the history of the show. Except for maybe Shaboopy.

Everything really is better with a bag of weed.

So, that was the first genuinely funny musical number in the history of the show. Except for maybe Shaboopy.

Everything really is better with a bag of weed.
While I love just about all the musical numbers (there are about 2 I liked at first and now don't really care for), this one was definitely awesome. Loved it.

About the upcoming 8th season:

• Season 8 is set to begin on September 27, 2009. It will include the episode "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side", the sequel to "Blue Harvest" and a retelling of Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, set to air around Christmas 2009.

• There will also be a Sliders parody in the episode "Road to the Multiverse".

• One episode will just be Stewie and Brian locked in a room together for an entire episode with no cutaways, flashbacks or props.

• One of the big changes in the upcoming season is that Cleveland leaves Quahog and gets replaced by a new friend, while spies Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd move into his home (guest starring as themselves).

• In another episode, Stewie scores tickets to a Hannah Montana concert.

• Other plots for the season include Peter and the guys searching for the source of all dirty jokes, Meg going to prison and coming back toughened, Chris confronting the Evil Monkey, Lois learning how to box and stealing one of Meg's boyfriends, and Brian accidentally killing another dog and learning no one cares about it.

• There will also be an episode with Lois having an abortion called "Partial Terms of Endearment," which has been banned by FOX due to its controversial content, and will be released exclusively on DVD.

• James Woods will also return; once in the Star Wars special, and again in a two-part "whodunit" style episode set to air in 2010.

So let me get this straight:

The second Star Wars episode is currently (now) scheduled as the season 8 finale (May 16th, 2010), but the DVD/Blu-Ray of it will be out in December? Shouldn't the episode be out first?

No, cause now more people will buy the DVD to see it, than just to DVR it on TV.
When it comes to TV shows, I've never seen a DVD for an episode before it airs. Maybe it's a rare thing.

I'm guessing that after they set the date for next Sunday, they planned for the DVD to be out in December, then moved the episode again.

What about Stewie Griffin: The Complete Untold Story?

That's different, that was made with the intention of being a DVD release and later added for syndication, the star wars thing is made with the intention of being labeled as a season episode but ends up on DVD first.

z.jpg

Trailer:

[hulu]ZaEpdsxFfNXHQz25t41Prg"><[/hulu]

Last edited:
Man I love that they do this. I'm really hoping for another Peter/chicken fight but their IN SPACE!!!

There was a scene I saw a while back that involved Brian trying to befriend Quagmire and ends with Quagmire completely pwning Brian: Probably the best scene ever for me.

The poster for the 3rd Star Wars parody. And this time I'm sure it's the right one!

It%27s_a_Trap.png

DVD/Blu-Ray is currently scheduled for December 8th, 2010.

Latest posts

Back