Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

Re: Family Guy Season 5 (Spoilers)

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!

:rockon:

icemastertron said:
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!

:rockon:

pbjt.gif

For the first time ever I think Family Guy pushed it too far. The old pervert was my favorite character but that whole number with him dressed as a chick having a family with Chris was just bizarre and made me literally want to puke. I felt so uneasy watching it.

Best part of the last episode was Quagmire's silent description to Stewie.

TheManWithoutFear said:
For the first time ever I think Family Guy pushed it too far. The old pervert was my favorite character but that whole number with him dressed as a chick having a family with Chris was just bizarre and made me literally want to puke. I felt so uneasy watching it.

Not being an *** or anything but do you realize that they ripped that entire segment note-for-note from the "Little Shop of Horrors" film??? Me and my wife thought it was brilliant.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Best part of the last episode was Quagmire's silent description to Stewie.

That was classic........but the best part was the black crows from Dumbo. Peter's response was perfect. Finally somebody tells the truth on how racist Disney was/is!!!!!!! It was that fact alone that made that moment beat out the Indiana Jones skit.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, I didn't like that part either, but otherwise it was a great episode.

PTV and Brian Goes Back To College

Was looking through my DVR and decided to watch these episodes. Both of them were pretty good. I loved the opening and premise of PTV.

I have this twisted friend at school who likes to think up jokes that could belong in Family Guy. I walked into school today and he comes up to me and says, "We know go live to our own Ollie Blackyuweatherman for a special message." Then you see Ollie and he yells "I have AIDS!"

Hey, is season 5 over? They're showing repeats this week and next. If it is, that's too bad, it feels like it just started.

Pandrio said:
Hey, is season 5 over? They're showing repeats this week and next. If it is, that's too bad, it feels like it just started.
Remember its most likely the 'winter break'.

From Comics Contiuum:

Frank Sinatra Jr. is providing a guest voice in "Brian Sings and Swings," the Sunday, Jan. 8 episode of Family Guy on Fox.

Here's how Fox describes the episode:

"After an accident lands Brian in the hospital, he has a near-death experience that leads him to take a new lease on life. He finds a passion for singing and develops a new nightly gig with Frank Sinatra Jr., but his 'live in the moment' lifestyle only goes so far. Meanwhile, Meg's sexuality swings the other way."

Jennifer Tilly also provides a guest voice in the episode.

Tomorrow night, Peter gets to play for the Pats after they see him make a record dash to the bathroom at his school reunion. Tom Brady guest stars! :D

Latest posts

Back