Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

I missed some of the last episode on Sunday due to also watching The Dresden Files on Sci-Fi.

American Dad still gets some laughs from me. Mostly from Roger the Alien......but that's about it.

But I don't expect it to be around for another 2 years.
That's what everyone said about Family Guy and now it's back. Also, I like The Winner. It's a good show.

That's what everyone said about Family Guy and now it's back. Also, I like The Winner. It's a good show.

Yeah.....but I just can't see that happening with AD. It's too much of a rip-off and just not as funny.

The Winner was funny.........the first time I saw it. It had Steve Carrell in it and he was an old virgin. To each his own and all.....but I just didn't find The Winner that funny. To be honest---I found those 10 second clips with McFarlane talking about the live chat afterwards to be funnier than the show.

....or maybe you just have to use a capital "D".

Durrrrrrrrrrr.........

Internet Lesson #736648393-Q.

:p

Last edited:
My fav was the giggling he did right when he was about to static shock someone.

And the old man's little boy trap. :lol:

I loved it. They continue to one-up themselves with every chicken installment. This one was about 5 minutes. And after it was over, I was on a laughter high, so even if the rest of the episode wasn't that amazing, because it followed the sequence I pretty much laughed at every joke. Especially the third laughing boy at Morningwood.

I loved the chicken fight!

ANd they even got NPH and what's his name to provide the voices for their How I Met Your Mother joke. Totally hilarious!

When has suiting up ever been a bad thing?

I think the only annoying thing from the episode had to be that one guy who kept elongating the end of his laughs.

In a town name Quahog in the state of Rhode Island...

Family Guy Episode: XCIX

...When the power goes out in the Griffin home, Peter decides to educate his
family and pass along the greatest story ever told...the story of Star Wars!

that right it's a Star Was spoof... Family Guy style...

Join Lois as Princess Leia, Quagmire as C-3PO, Cleveland as R2-D2, the Creepy Guy
as Obi-Wan, Chris as Luke Skywalker, Peter as Han Solo and Brian as Chewbacca.
Join the crew as they battle the nefarious Darth Vader played by Stewie....​

familyguy.jpg

source: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0709/08/index.htm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back