Family Guy Discussion (Spoilers)

I thought Animated Series were exempt from this strike.

It's saying that McFarlane refuses to cross the picket line, so the rest of the episodes can't be completed since he does a majority of the voices. They have the scripts, but not the voices.

Last edited:
You know, I just watched the first episode of the series for the first time in ages today, and it saddens me just how much funnier the show was back then. The cutaways were, short, to-the-point and hilarious and they hadn't introduced horrible characters like Old Man Pervert or Greased-Up Deaf Guy or Effeminate Slow-Talking Mustached Man who take up half the show with stupid, woefully unfunny filler.

I miss it.

Awful list. Two "Handful of Peter" songs in the top-5? Christ, that episode was awful. On top of that, they didn't use either of Brian and Stewie's "Road To" songs, or the Chumbawumba Handicap song, or the Randy Newman cameo, or the worst ommission of all, "Can't Touch Me", which was like the mascot musical moment of the show.

In fact, not a single one of those clips came from the original run of the series, which is ridiculous.

I hate that list, and vicariously Ice, you.

Latest posts

Back