Fantastic Four Reboot

That's what I'm thinking. Would be cool if Sue is the adopted kid and Johnny is protective of her, kind of acting as the protective older sibling, even against Reed (at first).

This.

Though I would have preferred an all-black Storm family, particularly if they veer towards the Ultimate origin, where the Storms are responsible for founding the Baxter Building.

Last edited:
This.

Though I would have preferred an all-black Storm family, particularly if they veer towards the Ultimate origin, where the Storms are responsible for founding the Baxter Building.

Oh, so only black people can found buildings? You are a racist.

This is excellent news! :D They only have until October to start filming or they say goodbye to the rights!

That can't possibly be true. They get a director, screenplay, cast and then decide to start again? With only six months to do it all again? Why?

Seriously? What makes you think FOX is preferable to Marvel Studios in regards to doing a FF film?

Yep.

The fact that Marvel has so many properties and can only put out so many movies in a given year. And a different company who's characters aren't tethered to the MCU increases the odds that they'll do something exciting and fresh with the team.

Going from horrendous to awful isn't much of an improvement.

That's true, but that isn't what the X-Men movies have done. The horrendous/awful bad X-Men movie so far was Wolverine:Origins. X-Men United was bad, and maybe 1&2 don't hold up as good movies any more, but they are still decent and they were good superhero movies when they were made. The genre has matured since then though, for sure. The Wolverine was really good until the last act, and I thought First Class was the best one they've made.

Rumor has been roundly debunked.

Not really. Bleeding Cool is insisting that while it is true that at this moment in time they are not looking to scrap everything, Fox definitely approached an unknown number of directors recently and BC has spoken with 2 of them to confirm the story.

Not really. Bleeding Cool is insisting that while it is true that at this moment in time they are not looking to scrap everything, Fox definitely approached an unknown number of directors recently and BC has spoken with 2 of them to confirm the story.

So Rich is saying "They totally were planning on scrapping everything but now they aren't and we know because we talked to two people who said that was the case but we can't tell you who they are!"

Call me skeptical. BC does get some good scoops, but we're talking about the rumor site that posted sourced solicitations from a random redditer.

Last edited:
So Rich is saying "They totally were planning on scrapping everything but now they aren't and we know because we talked to two people who said that was the case but we can't tell you who they are!"

Call me skeptical. BC does get some good scoops, but we're talking about the rumor site that posted sourced solicitations from a random redditer.

Yeah, but I think it's a little bit different if they say they are getting the report (and corroboration) from people who were actually approached by Fox. It's not like it's second hand news.

Latest posts

Back