Fantastic Four Reboot

Re: Fantasic Four Reboot

They should be thanking FOX, really. Without the X-Men franchise, or even bombs like Daredevil and Fantastic Four, there's no way they would have been able to start their own film company.

This

obviously, this would mean no Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantasic, no Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman, no Chris Evans as Human Torch, no Michael Chiklis as The Thing, no Julian McMahon as Doctor Doom

It's already better!

You have seen what they are apparently calling 'Deadpool' right?

I would have preferred Ultimate Deadpool.
I believe what you're thinking of was actually Weapon XI and not Deadpool, the toys were apparently a red herring.

I really hope that mole doesn't take this misinformation and tries to make it look like X-Men:Origins Wolverine will even be mediocre.

You have seen what they are apparently calling 'Deadpool' right?

I believe what you're thinking of was actually Weapon XI and not Deadpool, the toys were apparently a red herring.

I was going to say that.

I really hope that mole doesn't take this misinformation and tries to make it look like X-Men:Origins Wolverine will even be mediocre.

No that's not why as I hate deadpool. But the film its self I'm looking forward to and you know what? I don't have to justify liking the film. Ok I get it you don't want to see it, good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this is rubbish.

The Fantastic Four aren't really a superhero team. They're that old school 1950s sci-fi "Challenges of the Unknooooown!" type of thing where Reed explains what X-rays are while smoking a pipe. They added the superhero stuff to them to make them more popular.

The point I'm trying to make is, when you consider that their biggest villains are: THE MOLE MAN! King of the underworld! DOCTOR DOOM! Evil lord of Latveria! and GALACTUS! World-devouring giant... in a purple sarong! The Fantastic Four doesn't want to make itself 'mundane'. Even the Ultimate Fantastic Four was rubbish. Go to hell, "realism".

These guys should have stupidly crazy adventures. In space. With all manner of weirdness. And it should be operatic. If they MUST steal a template, they shouldn't steal IRON MAN but STAR WARS. If only to have a good template for Doctor Doom.

Last edited:

I think this is rubbish.

The Fantastic Four aren't really a superhero team. They're that old school 1950s sci-fi "Challenges of the Unknooooown!" type of thing where Reed explains what X-rays are while smoking a pipe. They added the superhero stuff to them to make them more popular.

The point I'm trying to make is, when you consider that their biggest villains are: THE MOLE MAN! King of the underworld! DOCTOR DOOM! Evil lord of Latveria! and GALACTUS! World-devouring giant... in a purple sarong! The Fantastic Four doesn't want to make itself 'mundane'. Even the Ultimate Fantastic Four was rubbish. Go to hell, "realism".

These guys should have stupidly crazy adventures. In space. With all manner of weirdness. And it should be operatic. If they MUST steal a template, they shouldn't steal IRON MAN but STAR WARS. If only to have a good template for Doctor Doom.

YES!

:rockon:

That's exactly what I'd like to see. Hence the Gilliam angle. And the set pieces should be enormous, fantastic things. I mean think about it. The Baxter Building. Latveria. An Underground Empire. An alien the size of a large metropolis.

I'm gonna call it now....

Jon Hamm as Mr.Fantastic.

Screw you....watch Mad Men and you'll know this awesomeness.

Latest posts

Back