Fullmetal Alchemist *Spoilers*

This show is really awesome (especially in Japanese), when I first started watching it I never suspected it to take on the serious tone it finally did. When the scientist turned his daughter into a chimaera was really chocking.

This series reminds me of another anime called "Elfen Lied" for some reason.

At the end when the life alchemist came out of the basement and his daughter was alive again, I was shocked. This show is getting better and better.

I'M PISSED, I now have a social life and I missed the last three episodes. I'm trying to get a freind to download them for me. and I can't read this thread cause I don't want everything spoiled... I'm flipping out over here. I need my fix man

Random said:
I'M PISSED, I now have a social life and I missed the last three episodes. I'm trying to get a freind to download them for me. and I can't read this thread cause I don't want everything spoiled... I'm flipping out over here. I need my fix man

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You have missed a lot.

Well Hohenheim and Dante talk some more. It is discovered that they were lovers from the Salem Witch Trial days. They used those dying of the plague and the hunted witched to create a philosopher's stone. But this was killing Hohenheim, so Dante quickly transfered his soul to another body. With this they discovered eternal life. Hohenheim left Dante cause he didn't want to live forever. Before he could do anything, Sloth appears. He knows that she was created from Trisha. He has intense flashbacks of how he fell in love with her and why he left. He left cause he body was falling apart. He loved his wife.
Dante uses Rose's baby to summon The Gate and sends him there. Then sends Wraith, Sloth, and Lust after the boys.

Al gets a call from Tucker to meet him.

Mustang confronts the state about the war and Ms.Douglas. He looks the Furor in the face. The furor is going to send him and Armstrong north where they suspect they will be killed.

Ed travels to his teacher's house and asks her for the remains of her baby.

Al meets with Tucker and asks him to teach him how to use the stone.

You don't know how hard it is not to read this thread, as I want o be surprised

Then I broke down tonight, and read, and got as far as Hughes was killed, then stopped again

I will make enough money to own these one day, yes I will.

I have up to the fourth DVD, and that's it.

Ultimate Houde said:
You don't know how hard it is not to read this thread, as I want o be surprised

Then I broke down tonight, and read, and got as far as Hughes was killed, then stopped again

I will make enough money to own these one day, yes I will.

I have up to the fourth DVD, and that's it.

Tsk Tsk. For Shame. That was one of the best moments.

Last edited:
God damn I love this show. I was able to watch eps 43 and 44 not 45 so now I'm caught up. Is this show out on dvd in english at all? One of the few shows I would buy the entire series to.

Last edited:
Random said:
God damn I love this show. I was able to watch eps 43 and 44 not 45 so now I'm caught up. Is this show out on dvd in english at all? One of the few shows I would buy the entire series to.

There are currenty 7 volumes out on DVD. Up to the introduction of thier teacher and Wraith. I have all 7. There will be 13 total and a movie.

The new episode was great as always. Lust joining with Ed. Whoa. Tucker bringing trying to bring Nina back. The biggest shock was that Archer is still alive!! I hope Mustang doesn't die. But I get the feeling he will. It's good to finally see more of the homunctil. Envy's freak out was sick. I don't think the dad is dead yet.

A++

Episode 46: Human Transmutation

It started a little slow, but then it got really good. I like the idea of Lust joining with Ed, Tucker bringing back Nina just to find her a homoculi (she would in effect be one, right?), and Al using the Philosopher's Stone was done well. Five more episodes!!!

Last edited:
Re: Episode 46: Human Transmutation

Pandrio said:
It started a little slow, but then it got really good. I like the idea od Lust joining with Ed, Tucker bringing back Nina just to find her a homoculi (she would in effect be one, right?), and Al using the Philosopher's Stone was done well. Five more episodes!!!
I believe she is just a dead body, normal except no soul

Latest posts

Back