Fury's Promise (USM #77 Spoilers)

Zp1d3r_W3I3_L337 said:
well you can rule out elektra, & as soon as black cat see's him with his mask off, she's out. so that narrows it down

that it does, just had to name them all out right. but even with two chicks its a hard choice, cute red head from queens? or fine international crime fighter?. i don't think i could choose. it would be too painfull, it woudd be funny having 6 arms sprout in the middle of a date in a fancy restaruant might not work.

Kitty: "so what do you want"

Peter: "i think i'll have the.....there expensive here"

Kitty: "naw there cheaper than hells kitchen, plus i have captail one visa check card for gifted students"

Peter: "ok i'll have the.....awwwwww" he screams as four skinny little arms brust from his shirt. "i had just bought that shirt"

Kitty: "what is up with those arms? there soo skinny and white looking, your arms look alot bigger on the posters."

Peter: "do i look like luke cage to you?"

Kitty: "oh, will you look at that, there a guy covered in red stuff heading this way, and i thought kurt looked bad"

Random person 1: "AHHHHHHHH RUN AWAY ITS ANOTHER ALIEN FROM Venus, THE MEN IN BLACK WERE RIGHT, RUN!!!!!!" as people run out of the resturant.

Peter: "MJ get out of here"

Kitty: "what did you call me? the names K I T T Y, thats the last and only time you call me Mj so were through,"

peter: "i don't have powers anymore,"

Kitty: "you have 6 arms think of something, bye"

(I had a creative funny moment and needed to express)

nigma said:
that it does, just had to name them all out right. but even with two chicks its a hard choice, cute red head from queens? or fine international crime fighter?. i don't think i could choose. it would be too painfull, it woudd be funny having 6 arms sprout in the middle of a date in a fancy restaruant might not work.

Kitty: "so what do you want"

Peter: "i think i'll have the.....there expensive here"

Kitty: "naw there cheaper than hells kitchen, plus i have captail one visa check card for gifted students"

Peter: "ok i'll have the.....awwwwww" he screams as four skinny little arms brust from his shirt. "i had just bought that shirt"

Kitty: "what is up with those arms? there soo skinny and white looking, your arms look alot bigger on the posters."

Peter: "do i look like luke cage to you?"

Kitty: "oh, will you look at that, there a guy covered in red stuff heading this way, and i thought kurt looked bad"

Random person 1: "AHHHHHHHH RUN AWAY ITS ANOTHER ALIEN FROM Venus, THE MEN IN BLACK WERE RIGHT, RUN!!!!!!" as people run out of the resturant.

Peter: "MJ get out of here"

Kitty: "what did you call me? the names K I T T Y, thats the last and only time you call me Mj so were through,"

peter: "i don't have powers anymore,"

Kitty: "you have 6 arms think of something, bye"

(I had a creative funny moment and needed to express)
LOL! "Do I look like Luke Cage to you?" sounds like something Bendis would write. I mean that in the best way possible.

TheManWithoutFear said:
No... this isn't a thread about "Peter's next girlfriend". Off topic. speaking of getting back on topic though and Black Cat...

Someone is going to betray Spider-Man? Possibly Black Cat's hooked up with SHIELD and is working for them now.

its either black cat or the police captain....heck, even moon knight could be the answer....but im just waiiiiiiiting for elektra to leave the kingpin.

Back to the whole clone saga. Mabey Nick takes Peter's powers away, Just as Ben Reilly makes a clone of Peter. And it becomes like Cain or freakface/ Spidercide. Then Fury has to try give Peter his powers back to take down the evil Spider-man.

the watcher said:
Back to the whole clone saga. Mabey Nick takes Peter's powers away, Just as Ben Reilly makes a clone of Peter. And it becomes like Cain or freakface/ Spidercide. Then Fury has to try give Peter his powers back to take down the evil Spider-man.

I can see that....but the whole kaine/spidercide wont be ultimized....but im bent on fury trying to take away the powers and screwing up petes dna in the process...

Good Point. But Maybe when Fury messes with Peter's DNA, Peter grows the extra arms. I mean Peter is already missing a lot of school. Why not a little bit longer. So he can deal with the arms.

Last edited:
maybe fury tries to take his powers and spidey kicks his *** then the ultimates get sent in and spidey kicks there *** then they deploy the Hulk and spidey kicks his green *** while beating up the Fantastic Four(becasue sue was pissing him off) then Gah-Lak-Tus comes down and spidey kicks his tuckas..........the end ,it could happen honest.

If fury actually takes his powers i dont see how he could get them back without fury giving them back willingly

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
No... this isn't a thread about "Peter's next girlfriend". Off topic. speaking of getting back on topic though and Black Cat...

Someone is going to betray Spider-Man? Possibly Black Cat's hooked up with SHIELD and is working for them now.

i wasn't talking about his next girlfreind, i was asking if peter DID loose his power by furys promise would he go back to mj. so it sort of is on topic...

Fury vs. Peter Parker

Ok, so I remember in a thread we were talking about how Fury is gonna take away Parker's powers. So I was thinking, maybe he never gets a chance? with everything going on in the Ultimates, maybe Fury will no longer be there to take away his powers?

Just looked myself, but I don't remember the thread title exactly. Anyways that could happen, but I don't think Bendis would just introduce a plot point and then cancel it out.

Ultimates said:
Ok, so I remember in a thread we were talking about how Fury is gonna take away Parker's powers. So I was thinking, maybe he never gets a chance? with everything going on in the Ultimates, maybe Fury will no longer be there to take away his powers?

I think Fury meant that SHIELD -- as an institution -- would attempt to inhibit Peter's powers, rather than Fury himself, personally. So I believe that could still happen, regardless of who is calling the shots.

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
That sums up perfectly my response. It'll definitly be a story at some time in the future.

Anyone figure instead of releiveing Peter of his powers it's gonna turn him into the Man Spider?

Latest posts

Back