Ghostbusters: The Game!

The screenshots make it look like it's based on the first two movies(I say two because of the shot of the museum) but the game info implies it'll be a sequel.

Maybe scenes from the films will serve as tutorial levels.

Either way, sweet.

Yeah, I figured there would be four beginning levels: The Hotel (Slimer), Dana's Apartment Building (Gozer and Mr. Stay Puft), the Courtroom (The Scoleri Brothers) and, finally, the Museum (Vigo). After that, it would kick right into the sequel storyline.

I thought the same as you guys. Until I looked on a game message board. I lost the link but they said basically it's a direct sequel to 2 BUT old enemies like Stay Puft return. The hotel scene with slimer is not the one from first film but it is however very similar

if this makes sense

I thought Stay Puft would be the uber-villain at the end....

Because it's a sequel using him and previous villains first then the new big bad makes the new one more credible as if he is more of a challenge than the old ones he seems like more of a threat.

It's a cool and easy way of establishing the new guy. I'm just glad to have the ones from ghostbusters in it. Ghostbusters II not so much as I like that film as it's ghostbusters but I also think it's a bad film compared with the first.

New info. According to people who read gameinformer

1 player 360/PS3. 1-4 WII, 1-2 PS2 , Wii and ps2 however have multiplayer but more cartoony graphics.

Ps3 and 360 have 1 player but the graphics we have seen so far.

Edit : and on Wii one can play as a ghost and phase through walls e.g to try and catch the ghostbuster :lol: that sounds fun.

I'm not 100% sure on this information just what people said was is gameinformer

Last edited:
New info. According to people who read gameinformer

1 player 360/PS3. 1-4 WII, 1-2 PS2 , Wii and ps2 however have multiplayer but more cartoony graphics.

Ps3 and 360 have 1 player but the graphics we have seen so far.

Edit : and on Wii one can play as a ghost and phase through walls e.g to try and catch the ghostbuster :lol: that sounds fun.

I'm not 100% sure on this information just what people said was is gameinformer

Close. There will be multiplayer in the 360/PS3 version, but details haven't been announced on it. I'm assuming some kind of co-op at the very least.

Also, due to the exclusive access I get for subscribing to GI, I can confirm that the Slime Blower will be used in game due to various concept art. Also, it looks like there's going to be some kind of Lovecraftian horror elements. A lot of the concept art show tentacles and Cthulu-esque monsters.

Last edited:
Close. There will be multiplayer in the 360/PS3 version, but details haven't been announced on it. I'm assuming some kind of co-op at the very least.

Also, due to the exclusive access I get for subscribing to GI, I can confirm that the Slime Blower will be used in game due to various concept art. Also, it looks like there's going to be some kind of Lovecraftian horror elements. A lot of the concept art show tentacles and Cthulu-esque monsters.

Anyway you could post the pictures from it?

I want to see the Wii version. If you can't scan magazine i think their website has them for subscribers (i tried joining it wouldn't let me)

Anyway you could post the pictures from it?

I want to see the Wii version. If you can't scan magazine i think their website has them for subscribers (i tried joining it wouldn't let me)

Nah, it won't let me even get the picture link. Sorry. :(

Nah, it won't let me even get the picture link. Sorry. :(

Ah , it's cool dude , thanks for trying.

and on Wii one can play as a ghost and phase through walls e.g to try and catch the ghostbuster that sounds fun

can you confirm this and/or add any more details to it?

It's just in multiplayer mode. Like, there's no story. It's just Ghost vs Ghostbusters deathmatch type of thing.

Kick *** , so it's real?

It'll never happen but it would be great if you could be stay puft :lol:

here are some scans from an Xbox magazine , click on them to make them bigger

some more things :
EXCLUSIVE.jpg

gb19.JPG

click theses to get bigger one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back