Ghostbusters: The Game!

fan made yes, but still cool. But I'll add it anyway.

Yeah it is cool and thanks for posting. I only mentioned that incase someone clicked saw fan-made and it turned in to a big thing of "fake" ect... better to be than sorry.

Well I just saw the new episode of Gametrailers TV. on spike. And the game looks awsome. First off, the theme song is back. Something will happen if you cross the streams. The won't say what, but something does happen. An Island will appear in the game the will be part of the ghost world which you will get to go into.

If you want to learn more. They should have the episode on Gametrailers.com tomorrow, or I should say later today.

Well I just saw the new episode of Gametrailers TV. on spike. And the game looks awsome. First off, the theme song is back. Something will happen if you cross the streams.

My gues you get a big screen with "GAME OVER" :lol:

It says ps3 and 360 version will have multiplayer. Looks like I'm getting this on ps3 now instead of Wii as Multiplayer was the big selling point for me on wich version so now Multiplayer + best story mode = me get ps3

It says ps3 and 360 version will have multiplayer. Looks like I'm getting this on ps3 now instead of Wii as Multiplayer was the big selling point for me on wich version so now Multiplayer + best story mode = me get ps3

doesn't the Wi aso have multy?

Well I just saw the new episode of Gametrailers TV. on spike. And the game looks awsome. First off, the theme song is back. Something will happen if you cross the streams. The won't say what, but something does happen. An Island will appear in the game the will be part of the ghost world which you will get to go into.

If you want to learn more. They should have the episode on Gametrailers.com tomorrow, or I should say later today.

I may just buy this for the theme tune...even though I have my suspicions as to whether or not this will be any good.

I may just buy this for the theme tune...even though I have my suspicions as to whether or not this will be any good.

I'm getting it for the humor and story. All the original actors back with a story penned by Akyroyd and Ramis? Definite must buy.

I'm getting it for the humor and story. All the original actors back with a story penned by Akyroyd and Ramis? Definite must buy.

Same as me. Multiplayer was the selling point on version but the game it's self was a must buy for me even if no version had multiplayer. It's in essence Ghostbusters 3 how can that be anything but awesome?

This is my most anticipated game in a long time.

Everything you need to know is in this post.

No multi-player on the King of modern platform multi-playing though?:? I'm just relieved to hear the 360 people are going through with it.

My only question is:

If they got all the cast back, and it was written by Aykroyd and Ramis, why not just make an actual Ghostbusters 3 movie?

Hmm...

My only question is:

If they got all the cast back, and it was written by Aykroyd and Ramis, why not just make an actual Ghostbusters 3 movie?

Because Bill Murray doesn't want to do it. And Dan Akyroyd has an ongoing feud with Columbia.

Latest posts

Back