Ghostbusters: The Game!

wait wait wait wait wait

do you get to play as Dan Akyroyd and all the real Ghostbusters?

No , you play as a 5th ghostbuster that you create. I think.

Oh and if you are getting it for Wii or ps2 look at last picture it shows cartoony look of them as well as some small details.

Going to be great.

Hope the amout of stuuff i'm posting here like scans is not a)against rules (the scans) and b) not too much that it gets annoying

Hope the amout of stuuff i'm posting here like scans is not a)against rules (the scans) and b) not too much that it gets annoying

didn't stop watcher with SM3

that bastard hyped that game up so much that i bought that peice of garbage

WATCHER YOU OWE ME 65$!

Playing as the "5th Ghostbuster Who Is You" is cool.

I hope they don't try to project any new personality or anything like that, just use it as a way to distance yourself from the directly controlling the characters and allow them to be themselves with heavily scripted event programming.

I'm bummed I'm gonna be stuck with the Wii version. Even though it supposedly has the same storyline as the PS3/Xbox360 version, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a similar thing to Spidey 3 and just made the Wii and PS2 versions crappier.

Wha-?

I was just making a joke saying "fake Ghostbusters". But um...okay...

And I was saying you were right! I was joking too.

Playing as the "5th Ghostbuster Who Is You" is cool.

I hope they don't try to project any new personality or anything like that, just use it as a way to distance yourself from the directly controlling the characters and allow them to be themselves with heavily scripted event programming.

I think that's why they're doing it that way. You'll remain silent and basically be similar to a movie goer. Except the characters will occasionally reference and talk to you. From what I've seen, Ray and Egon constantly refer to your character as "kiddo" or "rookie".

I'm bummed I'm gonna be stuck with the Wii version. Even though it supposedly has the same storyline as the PS3/Xbox360 version, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a similar thing to Spidey 3 and just made the Wii and PS2 versions crappier.

It's being built on the Wii instead of the PS2, so the graphics should be decent. Plus, Wiimote Ghostbusting and emphasis on multiplayer! :D

According to some people on other message boards here is some Wii info

"The game will have 10 or so single-player levels, including the streets of New York during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, a library basement, a graveyard, and "Lost Island," along with four-player co-op and competitive modes, and a series of minigames.

Multiplayer modes include two-versus-two battle mode, where the team that catches the most ghosts wins, or another where you just damage as much furniture as possible. There is also domination mode, where players have to control a series of artefacts. Minigames will include Shuffleboard, Ghost Trap, and Proton Packs."

And they also said that you will be using the Wiimote as the proton gun, and the nunchuck to toss the traps.

I personally think the "sing the Wiimote as the proton gun, and the nunchuck to toss the traps." sound cool as hell and just perfect

Last edited:
According to some people on other message boards here is some Wii info

"The game will have 10 or so single-player levels, including the streets of New York during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, a library basement, a graveyard, and "Lost Island," along with four-player co-op and competitive modes, and a series of minigames.

Multiplayer modes include two-versus-two battle mode, where the team that catches the most ghosts wins, or another where you just damage as much furniture as possible. There is also domination mode, where players have to control a series of artefacts. Minigames will include Shuffleboard, Ghost Trap, and Proton Packs."

And they also said that you will be using the Wiimote as the proton gun, and the nunchuck to toss the traps.

I personally think the "sing the Wiimote as the proton gun, and the nunchuck to toss the traps." sound cool as hell and just perfect

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Yeah , Don't get me wrong 360 one looks awesome but I prefer what I heard about Wii version ust for multiplayer mostly

I really hope the Wii version is online Imagine everyone on here with a wii playing online in the ghosts vs busters mode :lol: chaos

Last edited:
Last edited:
More Scans:

PSW: The Ultimate Playstation 3 Mag - Issue 107 Christmas 2007

Playstation 2: Official Magazine UK - Issue 093 Christmas 2007

PCZONE - Issue 189 January 2008

360Gamer - Issue 36

More scans

NGamer - January 2008 - Issue 18

fan made Extend trailer:

[youtube]8zQstaIX8os[/youtube]

Last edited: