Ghostbusters: The Game!

You guys have to be kidding me - their car is a brand new cadillac... It look like it was done in photoshop.

It's actually a Chrysler 300.....but you know---semantics.

Another thing I noticed about the art----Bill Murray's face is not Bill Murray's face. It's Clive Owen's face with Murray's head.

It might be official promo art....it might not. Either way----it sucks. The game would merely be cashing in on 80s nostalgia liscensing. It would suck. News flash-----Ghostbusters was NOT the ****. It was a midly entertaining film---at best.

The 80s had some ok-to-awesome moments....this was merely ok.

It's actually a Chrysler 300.....but you know---semantics.

Another thing I noticed about the art----Bill Murray's face is not Bill Murray's face. It's Clive Owen's face with Murray's head.

It might be official promo art....it might not. Either way----it sucks. The game would merely be cashing in on 80s nostalgia liscensing. It would suck. News flash-----Ghostbusters was NOT the ****. It was a midly entertaining film---at best.

The 80s had some ok-to-awesome moments....this was merely ok.

Many would disagree with you. Vehemently.

Sorry Junior.

One evil demon dog and giant marshmallow monster do not a great movie make.

You want great Murray? Go watch "Stripes".

Seen stripes. It's good

I just think ghostbusters was a very good movie. The 2nd one was not but the first one was.

As do I. Funny that they contradict, no?

Interesting indeed.

Hooray for sarcasm!

But seriously----everyone's entitled to have their own opinions. And I respect each one. You love Ghostbusters? Great! Have a ball watching it.....just don't ask me to entertained.

It's all good.....

Interesting indeed.

Hooray for sarcasm!

But seriously----everyone's entitled to have their own opinions. And I respect each one. You love Ghostbusters? Great! Have a ball watching it.....just don't ask me to entertained.

It's all good.....

I was kidding too. I understand that some people don't like it. Hell, my dad has the same opinion as you about it. :wink:

All of you, shut the hell up. We just went through this on the previous page. I don't give a **** about Ghostbusters and I don't care about your opinions.

Anyone who doesn't like Ghostbusters is dead inside.

And this is coming from a zombie. I know dead inside. Trust me.

Latest posts

Back